Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno with supplements only!!

harrys

Hello guys,

I am off steroids 4 years.. I am using some times sarms but I have to use sarms over 1 year.

I tried some advanced supplements from Olympus Labs. Massacra, Super PCT, Kings Layer.

Unfortunately after 2 weeks of use I noticed gyno pain in one nipple. Impossible I said... It is in my mind... I continue the supplements for 1 week more but it wasn't in my mind. I had gyno in left nipple.

When I cycled with steroids I had a lot of times theese problems I have to say.

Anyway I stopped and I did blood tests. Progesterone with max limit 150 is 200. Also it was the only value that was out of limits.

I started
Dostinex (cabergoline) 0.25 x 2 per week
Proviron 50mg per day
Nolvadex 10mg per day

Nothing better with my gyno.. I think it is even worse!!
I will try 20mg nolva to see if something will go better and my last solution is to try the fucking letro. But it is to hassle for the body. It will kill me.

What the fuck have these supplements inside?
Progesterone gyno is the most difficult to combat. Nothing of theese drugs that I am taking doesn't decrease progesterone immediately.

Any other ideas please?

none of us here are psychics and would not know what kind of tainted supplements you have... what i do know is that olympus labs is known to do this kind of shit... nolvadex is NOT the answer for one... thats not going to help you... you need to get bloodwork done to see exactly what the issue is before you start taking a bunch of shit man... get that done and then we can help you ACCURATELY so you can get this fixed...

You didn't read what I have written.
I have done blood work ofcourse.
Eveything ok except progesterone..
Progesterone is 200 with max limit 150.
A

18%
My age is 33
Height 1.78m
Weight 85kg

It isn't logical this really...
And I cannot understand why progesterone is so high

you have gyno and brought down your #'s..

you need to bring them down MORE. run the anti gyno stack. none of those compounds you ran will do shit here.

you need LETRO for one. that is the #1 thing to use for gyno

if the gyno doesn't get solved you may need surgery so get on it asap

Letro decrease estogen. Not progesterone.
That's why I did blood work to know what is out of limits.

Dostinex (cabergoline) decrease prolactine and when we decrease prolactine I think that decrease and progesterone. It isn't right?

Nolva just block estrogen but sometimes we have seen miracles with gyno issues. So that's why I add it.

4 years out of gears and now I have problems with supps!! This is crazy!!
Ofcourse at most cycles that I have done I had problem with gyno but during pct it disappeared! I think that disappeared from Nolva or Clomid action.

Anyway now you think that it is good idea to stop all theese and try letro? The most harsh compound? I remember in the past I have tried this shit and it killed my mood, I was like sick!

Top Bottom