Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno with supplements only!!

Anyway now you think that it is good idea to stop all theese and try letro? The most harsh compound? I remember in the past I have tried this shit and it killed my mood, I was like sick!

correct cause it crashes your estrogen which is the goal, hence you feel like shit

would you rather feel like shit for a few weeks or need a bra? the choice is yours man.

in the end if you are sick of the battle you can always opt for surgery, just find a GOOD gyno doc

Letro decrease estogen. Not progesterone.
That's why I did blood work to know what is out of limits.

Dostinex (cabergoline) decrease prolactine and when we decrease prolactine I think that decrease and progesterone. It isn't right?

Nolva just block estrogen but sometimes we have seen miracles with gyno issues. So that's why I add it.

4 years out of gears and now I have problems with supps!! This is crazy!!
Ofcourse at most cycles that I have done I had problem with gyno but during pct it disappeared! I think that disappeared from Nolva or Clomid action.

Anyway now you think that it is good idea to stop all theese and try letro? The most harsh compound? I remember in the past I have tried this shit and it killed my mood, I was like sick!

Check out the anti gyro protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Top Bottom