Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno spreading

tony1354142

I posted before about my gyno. Said it was bout the size of peanut m&m but is actually a little bigger. But when I lift my arm straight up in the air and feel my nipple it spreads the gyno an feels a lot bigger but only cuz it stretches it. But is a little bigger than a peanut size m&m. Am i about to grow a boob? Takin ai but only twice a week. Bout to start eod and Letro next week when it comes in. But is this too far gone? Will I grow a fu*#ing tittie?

I posted before about my gyno. Said it was bout the size of peanut m&m but is actually a little bigger. But when I lift my arm straight up in the air and feel my nipple it spreads the gyno an feels a lot bigger but only cuz it stretches it. But is a little bigger than a peanut size m&m. Am i about to grow a boob? Takin ai but only twice a week. Bout to start eod and Letro next week when it comes in. But is this too far gone? Will I grow a fu*#ing tittie?

First off don't freak bro your catching it early so you should be able to get rid of it, run your ai everyday until your lentro gets in, what compounds are you running and how far into your cycle are you?

300 test weekly n 250 deca weekly but just bumped test twice a week for the last two weeks so 600 mg test and I'm on week 6. First cycle in 6 years. So treat it as fist cycle ...I kno y deca on this cycle. Fml. But I'll do that ai but only have 6 pills of ai left n Letro will be like 8 - 9 days getting in. Will I be ok till then?

Oh n already had a little gyno for a few yrs..hasn't gotten that much bigger. Had it for years so will Letro even reverse it?

Oh n already had a little gyno for a few yrs..hasn't gotten that much bigger. Had it for years so will Letro even reverse it?

Attempt letro first. Have raloxifene on hand.
Letro 2.5mg per day from start, if over 2 to 3 weeks gyno has not shrunk, introduce raolixifene with the letro, lower the letro in half while taking 60mg ralox ED.

I am currently attempting gyno reversal with Letro/ralox combo.

chemicalneed letro worked really good for the rats they love it. give them a shot you will be happy U did.

Top Bottom