Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno since a young age

Infinitum

Hi everyone,

I've had gyno since I was about 13 [I am now 19], and since then it has greatly messed with my self confidence, to the point I would never go topless infront of people. The actual gyno itself is about 1.5-2cm in diameter, beneath both nipples. I am not overweight and it is only visible when my nipples are not erect.

I have been reading this forum and there seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on what will work and what wont work for puberty-related gyno (I have never touched any steroid or drug [other than cough medicine, etc.]).

Has anyone had gyno from puberty and removed it using a certain drug? Please share your stories and reccomendations.

Thankyou :artist:

+1 I have the exact same issue and I really don't want to get surgery after all the horror stories I've heard here of scarring and re-puffyness... Is there ANYONE here who has cured persistent pubertal gyno with drugs?

Ive had gnyo since puberty, really fucked with me, especially goin through school. lots of fights, lots of suspensions...ugh. Wrestling helped, but it just made me wanna fight more, lol. so after a while, i took the easy way out, worked my ass off for a couple years, saved up about $1500 (my parents at the time paid the difference, only a couple hundred bucks) and had the surgery done. I had to have 2 sessions, not enjoyable. but in the end it was worth it. I just make sure I'm always checking for signs of it since im on cycle and have tomax handy. I'm still self concious about it tho, eventho its gone, and I fucking hate when people say "bitch tits" i still throw down, ugh i hate ignorant uneducated assholes.

No need for surgery with the drugs available these days. Take 100ml of Liquidex - 1ml EOD and follow up with a month course of Tamoxifen.

I am in the same situation. I have had gyno since I was 13. I have used Tamoxifen, it did not make it go away completely but it did reduce it significantly. I have several cycles of aas and alway taken an anti-e with them during these times they have reduced and not gotten worse. Anytime I do a cycle I always make sure to take something just because I know that I am susceptible to it. This is the first time I have heard of using some the other stuff liquidex and other stuff. I am definitely going to give it a try and see what happens.

i have also had gyno since i was about 12 or 13, i have never touched a steroid so its clearly from puberty, i also have heard alot of talk about Raloxifene, does anyone suggest this product or what should i do to get rid of my gyno!!!

I lost 25 kg but, still i have that problem and I've done Body Building For 1 year but, still having this fuckin' prob!

Top Bottom