Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno shrinking rapidly

PYRO

i had a marble size lump in my left nipple, but since ive started my fina cycle 9 days ago it has been shrinking pretty fast now it is about the size of a jelly bean.

Interesting... can someone with knowledge shed a little light on this?? I was under the impression that GYNO was only removable by surgery... and that taking shit wouldn't make it subside...

C

maybe because before you started your cycle, your body was in shutdown mode (not sure if you used therapy)..then you started a new cycle and your test production went back up again, thus it would make sense that your gyno would stop growing...not quite (sure about it subsiding though). this is just my theory....i don't know the specifics of your previous cycle or history...

my previos cycle was 400mg test enanthate for weeks 1-10 and 50 mgs of d-bol for weeks 5-9. i did the dbol at the end of the cycle cause it was on back order and arrived late. followed up with 3 weeks of clomid therapy. the gyno hit on week 8 i think it was because of the d-bol but i started taking nolvadex and it grew to a marble size then stopped. about 3 months after my last clomid i started this fina cycle at 75 mgs ed and since it has started the gyno is almost gone and i cant find anybody to explain it

Has your body fat% dropped since you started your cycle?That could have something to do with it.I got a little gyno from my last cycle,I got it from d-bol.After my cycle ended I have been dieting down and doing alot of cardio and shedding alot of fat from my bulking cycle.It seems like the leaner I get,the more the gyno goes away.

Top Bottom