Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno sensitive, bitch tits and TRT

sranche

I've already dealt with gyno several times when i've ran testosterone and my doctor said if the issue keeps happening i have to have surgery, which i do not want to deal with! now that i am going on TRT do you think that i could have it happen again or should TRT not need any anti estrogens to prevent gyno.

the only way to know that is through bloodwork... its not likely but certainly not impossible... there are plenty of people extremely estrogen sensitive that require an ai on trt.. its not as common but its definitely possible

You should not have estrogen/estradiol issues on a proper TRT protocol. Period. If your levels are elevated then it can most likely be attributed to 1 of 2 things. Either your test dose is too high or you are not pinning frequently enough. You only want to be at the higher end of the normal range but not above it. As for frequency, run a long ester and pin every day if possible. The minimum I would advise is twice per week but it will make a big difference if you can do more. Esters do not work exactly how they are on paper. In real life, our bodies want to produce testosterone every single day. When we mega dose once per week, the body does not treat that the same way (even though there are esters to cleave off) as it does when just receiving a small dose at a time.

it can happen, just be on top of your doses. and always aromasin over arimidex

Top Bottom