Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno removal, Serious question

sparetire

This is a question for those who have had removal of their breast tissue glands which are the cause of gyno.

I will be visiting with my plastic surgeon 1 week from now - pre-op consultation. A lot of you know that last year I had removal of gyno that was caused by tren. On top of that, I had lipo performed in the chest and abs/flanks. I had an extreme amount of scarring.

So...

I have to go through the surgery again and I'm thinking about asking him to remove the glands. He once said to me a long time ago that age will bring back gyno, but he was reluctant to remove the glands. I'm thinking about being more persistant about having them removed, but here's the question:

If the doc removes the glands, does your chest still look the same or do they have to put in some sort of silicone implant to make it look the same as before? Or can they take out the glands and it still looks normal? And, if you have any pics post gland removal, I'd be interested.

I really, really, really, do not want to go through this again, because of gear or just old age. I'm only 35 now, but I don't want to be 50 and have tits..lol.

I'm looking for answers from those who have or know someone who had this done..k to those.. :)

thanks!

all i know it can come back

glands or not

i cant believe the myth's and bullshit flying around the boards, I HAVE HAD THE SURGERY I STILL GET GYNO FLARE UPS!!!!!!!!

Okay.. I have a quick question here.. I can see from my last cycle that my nips are have gotten just a little puffy, and there is little lump under.. I have some nolva on hand, can i stop it from getting any bigger with using it?

The quick answer is: A) if it is estrogen-related; and B) is not a chronic condition, that C) Nolvadex will halt its progression and possibly shrink it some. Better results would be seen with the addition of any one of the aromatase inhibitors. This combo blocks the effect of any estrogen already present in your system from stimulating the breast tissue and prevents any more estrogen from being made.

georgie24 said:
all i know it can come back

glands or not

i cant believe the myth's and bullshit flying around the boards, I HAVE HAD THE SURGERY I STILL GET gynecomastia FLARE UPS!!!!!!!!

You are absolutely right Georgie. It is very difficult to remove every single gland cell. Like a cancer, if you leave even one behind, that puppy will become stimulated by estrogen, and if you are prone, it will grow.

At age 22, almost 23, would running letro for a couple weeks to help reduce gyno from puberty cause any problems? I have got he dosing information and all, but im completely forgot to find about about sides for younger people?...Should I be ok running low doses of Letro for a couple weeks to see if it helps clear things up?

DJLegacy2k1 said:
At age 22, almost 23, would running Femera - letrozole - for a couple weeks to help reduce gynecomastia from puberty cause any problems? I have got he dosing information and all, but im completely forgot to find about about sides for younger people?...Should I be ok running low doses of Letro for a couple weeks to see if it helps clear things up?

You might give it a go, bro. Unfortunately, if it is residual gyno from puberty it represents a chronic condition that is usually a bit resistent to therapy. I would give it a try, but as above, use both Nolva and Letro simultaneously.

Top Bottom