Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno removal question?

sparetire

I asked my surgeon after getting this procedure done, how big was the lump and he replied, "very big!" hehe. I asked him if he removed the gland and he said that the whole chest was a gland and the question didn't make sense to him. Now, maybe I didn't phrase it right cuz this guy is in the top 100 plastic surgeons and he's pretty dam bright. He was explaining to me that the chest creates the gyno through hormones that are excreted there etc..but, some say it doesn't grow back, but what exactly does it grow from? an actual gland within the chest or the main area below the nip? i'm confused and I know if you don't ask the question correctly, docs will get it confused also cuz one thing we might think is completely different to them...anyone know?

and yes, i have tried to find pics on that popular gyno site..but nothing conclusive to this...

some peeps say try the letro before surgery. have you tried that to reverse your issues? some have had pretty good luck with letro at reversing gyno.

I got a small pea size lump about 5yrs after my surg....from freakin methly test...stuff is as nasty as suspension....which gave me gyno in the first place.....jumped on a-dex and nolvy...it went away. However, now since the surgery...I can take much higher levels and do not need anciliarys...

It really depends on how much of the tissue the surgeon leaves in. Some leave a little tissue in in order to let the nipple keep its contour.
And the whole thing about the pectoralis growing its own gland and breast tissue sounds like crazy talk to me. The mammary epithial proliferation is isolated to the mammary glad
this is why you dont get hard gyno nodules in the middle of your chest

sparetire said:
I asked my surgeon after getting this procedure done, how big was the lump and he replied, "very big!" hehe. I asked him if he removed the gland and he said that the whole chest was a gland and the question didn't make sense to him. Now, maybe I didn't phrase it right cuz this guy is in the top 100 plastic surgeons and he's pretty dam bright. He was explaining to me that the chest creates the gyno through hormones that are excreted there etc..but, some say it doesn't grow back, but what exactly does it grow from? an actual gland within the chest or the main area below the nip? i'm confused and I know if you don't ask the question correctly, docs will get it confused also cuz one thing we might think is completely different to them...anyone know?

and yes, i have tried to find pics on that popular gyno site..but nothing conclusive to this...

Surgery does not prevent gland regrowth, shreds of gland remain behind with any surgical technique. Liposuction reduces the number of fat cells, fat cells remaining behind can put on more fat.

Unfortunately, it can be difficult to distinguish just what is causing the problem. Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both. Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor. Pseudo Gynecomastia is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia. The problem with that "classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there is some component of gland. This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all the time. So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90% deformity from fat? Reality just does not work that way.

Defining the problem with photographs sometimes can help. However, it is impossible to tell from photographs if the deformity is from fat or gland. The dynamic images, of my standard set of images can show a region that compresses differently. Even clinical examination differentiation can be difficult.

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm. Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat. Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows. However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture. Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

DrBermant said:
Surgery does not prevent gland regrowth, shreds of gland remain behind with any surgical technique. Liposuction reduces the number of fat cells, fat cells remaining behind can put on more fat.

Unfortunately, it can be difficult to distinguish just what is causing the problem. Gynecomastia male breasts can be fat, gland, or most commonly a combination of both. Sometimes skin and sagging tissues can be a factor. Pseudo Gynecomastia is supposed to be fat only gynecomastia. The problem with that "classification" is that in almost every case of gynecomastia I have seen there is some component of gland. This gland can be very small, but it is present almost all the time. So do you have Pseudo gynecomastia when there is a 1%, 10%, 50%, or 90% deformity from fat? Reality just does not work that way.

Defining the problem with photographs sometimes can help. However, it is impossible to tell from photographs if the deformity is from fat or gland. The dynamic images, of my standard set of images can show a region that compresses differently. Even clinical examination differentiation can be difficult.

Fat tends to be soft, gland tends to be firm. Fingers of gland often dissect between fingers of fat. Look at this drawing and move your mouse over the arrows. However, gland can be soft and fat firm confusing the picture. Gland tends to be located under the nipple and pinching pressure can sometimes tether to the nipple pulling it in.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

good post doc, where you been? there are about 1000 posts on this topic, maybe one of the mods can put something up linking to your site??

It does seem like gyno is becoming more prevalent even with better advice and anti-e available to us going by the number of posts this subject garners. Makes me wonder what is going on here?

Yours is a great post Dr.

Access said:
It does seem like gyno is becoming more prevalent even with better advice and anti-e available to us going by the number of posts this subject garners. Makes me wonder what is going on here?

Yours is a great post Dr.

yep, i think people aren't takin AI's seriously during cycle, and maybe skimpy PCT's to save money. It's funny how they want to spend $500-$1000 on gear, but won't spend $150 - $250 on AI's and PCT to make sure they keep most of their gains and prevent gyno. my own cousin didn't want to spend money on AI's and the stuff for PCT, i jumped his shit, he's now gonna spend the money. jus my 2.

Top Bottom