Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno question. personal experience only.

richspc

Started cycle with Deca 250mgs per wk. 2nd wk. added Test E 300mgs. with the Deca. 3rd. wk same as second. Started to get sensitve nips at wk. number 3. Started to take 40mgs. of Liq.Nolv. ED for 7 days now.Dropped the Deca and now just continueing with the Test e. Sensitive nips stopped, but the very,very end of the nips are hard. My question is will this hardness go away after I stop taking the Nol.? I dont want to run Nol. for my whole cycle, that takes away from the positive affects why I am using roids in the first place.

richspc said:
Started cycle with Deca 250mgs per wk. 2nd wk. added Test E 300mgs. with the Deca. 3rd. wk same as second. Started to get sensitve nips at wk. number 3. Started to take 40mgs. of Liq.Nolv. ED for 7 days now.Dropped the Deca and now just continueing with the Test e. Sensitive nips stopped, but the very,very end of the nips are hard. My question is will this hardness go away after I stop taking the Nol.? I dont want to run Nol. for my whole cycle, that takes away from the positive affects why I am using roids in the first place.

You running anything else besides nolvadex? like arimidex or letrozole?

No, but I have some Clomid coming. Dont want to take these ani-e my whole cycle. I would just as well go back lifting raw.

richspc said:
No, but I have some Clomid coming. Dont want to take these ani-e my whole cycle. I would just as well go back lifting raw.

With test in the mix, you need to add an AI like arimidex.

i will tell you this from personal experience.. MUCH better to use a relatively inexpensive AE, than to have to spend 6000.00 on surgery while trying to cope with the depression and self conciousness of developeing full blown gyno.. WORST experience of my entire life... so glad its gone but i would have much rather spent that money on a duck boat...

just my .02

BGI

Why? I pay enough for the shit Iam running without throwing other shit into the mix. Bodybuilders from the 1960-1970's only used Nolvedex for pct. Arnold,Frank Columbo, Dave Draper, Frank Zane, and most of these guys stayed on roid all year. They would cycle heavy doses of D-bol, 4 wks. on , 4 wks. off. no pct. But their livers must have taken a beating, not counting the Tests. that they took.

richspc said:
Why? I pay enough for the shit Iam running without throwing other shit into the mix. Bodybuilders from the 1960-1970's only used Nolvedex for pct. Arnold,Frank Columbo, Dave Draper, Frank Zane, and most of these guys stayed on roid all year. They would cycle heavy doses of D-bol, 4 wks. on , 4 wks. off. no pct. But their livers must have taken a beating, not counting the Tests. that they took.

Sure, stick to nolvadex then. I have nothing to say since you have your mind made up.

richspc said:

why not think about the hundreds of unknown guys that did not make it to that level of competition because of thier nice new breasts. Those guys are the somewhat the exception, not the rule.

also you might want to keep in mind that you were born into a world more polluted with xenoestrogens and other biochemical modifiers than they were.

listen to these guys. if you are not going to, then why did you ask a question? why do you think that running an anti e or nolv will make the cycle pointless? it seems you really have a lot to learn and should not have started your cycle yet. you can run an anti e the whole cycle without inhibiting gains much

Yes, your gains will be inhibited, and I am the same age as Arnold, met him at the Arnolds Classics Sat. before last. Couldnt help to to notice how large his head is compared to his body., personally shook his hand in doing so. He didnt look all that bad in person, I have seen some shitty photo's of him, which I think were fake. I still didnt get my question answered as to whether the hardness at the very tip of my nips will go away?

Top Bottom