Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno prone?

Squat

Before i even started lifting i notice i had a small hard spot under my nipples, i haven't taken any anabolics so i don't know if this is gyno, or if its just the glands or something. I have them on both sides.. was just wondering.

Thanks

do you smoke pot?... a lot of people get gyno from smoking weed , add in some AS and you can bank on getting it...

in my opinion weed is just as bad if not worse for getting gyno

are the nips sensitive as well? are they kin of puffy or a little fatty? are you or were you ever fat or overweight? If yes, then it could be natural gyno.

haven't smoked pot, and i have been thin all of my life.. one of the reasons i am gonna take AAS when i get older (i'm 16) i am around 6-7% body fat.. fast metabolism

im the last person to preach to anyone but if i had to do it all over again i would have waited until i was well into my 20's before using roids.....im 39 and started when i was 16....

i now take meds for high blood pressure and have had an enlarged prostate in the past..oh yeah and gyno...

dont be stupid like me and start this young

I've been reading here for a while.. have read LOTS of the effects/side effects of them and have decided to wait. I haven't even reached my natural potential..however its hard to fill out my physique.

6'2''
175lbs
6-8%bf

I have these too. I am going to hit some arimidex and nolvadex for a month or so and see if it goes away. If not then I am getting this shit cut out.

Hey there I had that shit when I was 16 also. tell you what. You gotta gt suregery to get rid of that shit. let a motherfucker know what's up

hmm i'll use armidex and nolva when in a few more years when i start, if i start to get gyno ill just get my glands removed then

Top Bottom