Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno problem - HELP

Cryptlord

Ok recently i've had a small gynecomastia flare. Nothing too big of a deal just the typical soreness and found a tiny size lump behind my left nipple.

Bad part comes in as i've been using aromatase inhibitor's throughout entire cycle and since soreness I started Femera - letrozole - and 20mg of Nolvadex ED.

Soreness and lump still remain...

What should I do? Increase doses? Im kinda confused as to how my gynecomastia is still here as i've been running everything to get rid of it.

Solid advice would be much appreciated!

Currecnt Cycle:
wk 1-2 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 20mg
wk 1-6 testosterone enanthate 600mg
wk 6-8 testosterone propionate 150mg

Cryptlord said:
Ok recently i've had a small gynecomastia flare. Nothing too big of a deal just the typical soreness and found a tiny size lump behind my left nipple.

Bad part comes in as i've been using aromatase inhibitor's throughout entire cycle and since soreness I started Femera - letrozole - and 20mg of Nolvadex ED.

Soreness and lump still remain...

What should I do? Increase doses? Im kinda confused as to how my gynecomastia is still here as i've been running everything to get rid of it.

Solid advice would be much appreciated!

Currecnt Cycle:
wk 1-2 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 20mg
wk 1-6 testosterone enanthate 600mg
wk 6-8 testosterone propionate 150mg
What week are you on now? Droping the dose or the cycle would be the best chose of action bro. I see you list 150mg of test prop but make no mention of
ed or eod shots. How exactly are you taking the prop. I would say end the test-e finish what little you have of the cycle left with prop. then start a pct that is geared for both taking care of the gyno and recovery.

Yea man thats what im thinking. Im seriously in week 7 right now just started the prop and felt the gyno around week 5 so I dont think its from the prop. But your advice is solid thats exactly what I was thinking. What would your recommend?

Wk 9 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg / Letro 2.5mg
wk 10 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg / Letro 1.25mg
Wk 11 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg / Letro 0.75mg
Wk 12 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg

Possibly?

needtogetaas said:
What week are you on now? Droping the dose or the cycle would be the best chose of action bro. I see you list 150mg of test testosterone propionate but make no mention of
ed or eod shots. How exactly are you taking the testosterone propionate. I would say end the test-e finish what little you have of the cycle left with testosterone propionate. then start a PCT - post cycle therapy - that is geared for both taking care of the gynecomastia and recovery.

BTW shots are EOD.

Cryptlord said:
Yea man thats what im thinking. Im seriously in week 7 right now just started the testosterone propionate and felt the gynecomastia around week 5 so I dont think its from the testosterone propionate. But your advice is solid thats exactly what I was thinking. What would your recommend?

Wk 9 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg / Femera - letrozole - 2.5mg
wk 10 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg / Letro 1.25mg
Wk 11 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg / Letro 0.75mg
Wk 12 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg

Possibly?
Looks ok bro. drop the long ester now though. Add some dermacrine sustain starting week 11 or so to help with sex drive and feeling better. This will also give you a week 13 and 14 where you are still getting a light ai,boost in sex drive and lh.

needtogetaas said:
Looks ok bro. drop the long ester now though. Add some dermacrine sustain starting week 11 or so to help with sex drive and feeling better. This will also give you a week 13 and 14 where you are still getting a light aromatase inhibitor,boost in sex drive and lh - leutenizing hormone - .

yea its already been dropped. last shot was about a week and a half ago. thanks for the help bro.

IMO if you are gonna keep juicing then dont pump yourself full or shit to try and stop it. It's gonna happen if you keep juicing then just wait til its bad enough to get removed.

b_light said:
IMO if you are gonna keep juicing then dont pump yourself full or shit to try and stop it. It's gonna happen if you keep juicing then just wait til its bad enough to get removed.

I disagree bro. Gyno is preventable. and im not trying to grow tities bro haha.

Top Bottom