Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno prevention

Harder N Leaner

Plat Hero
Platinum
im about to start a deca/test cycle. i did a test only cycle a couple months ago and i think i got the bitch tit on just my right nip. its puffy and sensitive. I took all the right pct things. i started the nolva about three weeks before my last shot and it still continued to get worse but just one nip. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to avoid this on the left nip and is there any cure for the already big right nip. Thanks.

hey bro...i recently had a gyno flare up during pct. iused nolva at 80mg/day for 5 days and it was still very sensitive (my left one only). so i upped the nolva to 100mg and 2 days later it was gone. as a preventative measure i took 2.5mg of letrozole (femera) for 2 more weeks. from all my research, letro has been reported to be the best thing for reversing gyno. it's basically your last chance before surgery.

don't take nolve and letro at the same time though...they contradict each other. use either 1 or the other.

this is what worked for me. good luck!

firesprink420 said:
im about to start a deca/test cycle. i did a test only cycle a couple months ago and i think i got the bitch tit on just my right nip. its puffy and sensitive. I took all the right pct things. i started the nolva about three weeks before my last shot and it still continued to get worse but just one nip. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to avoid this on the left nip and is there any cure for the already big right nip. Thanks.

Increase your anti-E dosages during the cycle - or try a stronger anti-e like letrozole, and make sure you watch so the gyno has no chance to develop. Start nolva the first day you see a problem.

How sensitive is too sensitive? I've heard about people who would go into cardiac arrest if you gave them a titty twister, but i doubt it has to get that bad for everyone before serious problems are developing. I'm doing 500/wk Test E and i've got a little bit of extra sensitivity, but i dont think too much. I can pinch my nips pretty hard and the pain isnt much worse than you would expect it to be on a normal person. But they definitely are a bit more sensitive.

And when people talk about puffiness is that the nipple alone, or is it also the areola that gets puffier?

Also, how bad does itching get? I've had some, but my whole chest gets itchy sometimes, especially when i get out of the shower. I've just got irritable skin i guess. It itches more near my nips, but sometimes its an area a few inches below them, not always on the nips themselves.

Anybody said:
How sensitive is too sensitive? I've heard about people who would go into cardiac arrest if you gave them a titty twister, but i doubt it has to get that bad for everyone before serious problems are developing. I'm doing 500/wk Test E and i've got a little bit of extra sensitivity, but i dont think too much. I can pinch my nips pretty hard and the pain isnt much worse than you would expect it to be on a normal person. But they definitely are a bit more sensitive.

And when people talk about puffiness is that the nipple alone, or is it also the areola that gets puffier?

Also, how bad does itching get? I've had some, but my whole chest gets itchy sometimes, especially when i get out of the shower. I've just got irritable skin i guess. It itches more near my nips, but sometimes its an area a few inches below them, not always on the nips themselves.
If i lay on my chest its uncomfortable. A disc the size of a nickel and as wide as two nickels stacked up has developed in my nip. It started to grow a couple weeks before the cycle ended. the sensitivity had been there about 3 weeks before the growth. i started the nolva when it was sensitive and before any growth. since i got off the gear and nolva and all the pct, it seems like it has grown even more.

keep with the nolva, it has worked for many and chances are it will work for you,
if i was you i wouldn't cycle untill you get your problem solved.
at least give the nolva a month.

Stick with the nolva at 40mg/day until the lump is gone.

When you start your next cycle use an AI like A-dex or letro starting from day one. Have more nolvadex on hand in case more trouble develops.

since i have posted this about 5 days ago, I started taking 40 mgs. of nolva ed. and the sensitivity has gone down a good bit. I'm kinda confused on whether to continue with the nolva to try to get rid of the lump or try something like fem. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Up the dose to 60-80mg, seems like a high dose, but you shouldn't have any problems! When you run you next cycle, since its test and deca, run 20mg nolva a day throughout the cycle and b6 200mg, to prevent any further problems!

MastaAce said:
Up the dose to 60-80mg, seems like a high dose, but you shouldn't have any problems! When you run you next cycle, since its test and deca, run 20mg nolva a day throughout the cycle and b6 200mg, to prevent any further problems!
i was thinking about running b12. does the b6 or b12 help w gyno prevention.? Thanks mastaAce

Top Bottom