Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Operation ?

Has anyone ever had the glands removed ? If so how much did it cost and do you need to go to hospital for the procedure ? How long was the recovery time for the procedure, and was there noticeable scarring to? Sorry for all the questions im just looking to see if anyone has gone through the experience.

My local gym owner had it and it cost him £3000 in Poland using a good surgeon.

As mentioned above you should try all measures to remove the gyno with the pct protocol. Surgery should be your absolute last option.

from what i have read expect to pay between 5-10K in the USA.

i would try the anti gyno protocol a couple times, give it an honest shot first. if all else fails only then surgery is a last resort

gyno is something i wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. talk about a turn off for a chick!

I have had it done... i had gyno from puberty and you can always try to run an anti gyno protocol but the sad truth is that if you have had it since puberty, the chances of it working are not good.. surgery is the LAST resort but often times is the only resort... i had the very best plastic surgeon in las vegas and it cost me 3500 total but mind you i did not go under.. .i was awake the entire time... if you get anesthesia the it will cost 500-1000 more...

I have never had it but if you are going to have surgery, getting the gland removed is the best option. That way you can never get gyno again.

Top Bottom