Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it gyno or not?

Brokanina

Hi everyone! I've got a problem, and need someinsight from the experienced ones. Today I noticed a pea size lumpbehind a nipple, and I still don't have it clear if it is gyno, ornot. Does not hurt, and the nipples are not sensitive – noitchiness around there. I tried taking aromasin and letro, and for awhile it even helped a little. But after I stopped taking those meds,the problem got back at me. I am afraid that this is gyno, and Ireally don't want to undergo a surgery.

It does indeed look like gyno, because not always you will get sensitive nipples and all that - everyone has it differently. You need to take a more comprehensive and well planned action against gyno than just using letro and aromasin. Check out the anti-gyno protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

I have personally seen it help other guys, so I am sure that it will help you as well. The secret here is to run it to the letter, and finish the cycle completely. Many guys do the mistake of stopping the protocol as soon as they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want long lasting results.

I have been on cycle for just 5 weeks - do I need to run the entire protocol of PCT, or I can do a reduced one in length?

Where I can get the stuff I need for the anti-gyno protocl as fast as possible?

Thank you all for your help!

I have been on cycle for just 5 weeks - do I need to run the entire protocol of PCT, or I can do a reduced one in length?

i would get on the anti-gyno protocol and get that straightened out right away.. worry about pct later man.

what is the point of having bitch tits in fitness?

In 5 weeks you should not have gotten all that suppressed. You may run a mini-PCT protocol, and start the anti-gyno at the same time.

Regarding the source, I would get the stuff from ag-guys and sarms1 - they will get it shipped really fast. You can also check out the source section of the EVO forum - lots of nice and reliable sources are there - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/

If you have only been on 5 weeks, you can just get away with a mini PCT.

Something like this -

4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I am with Muskate on this one. The mini-PCT he laid out looks really good to me. You were only 5 weeks in so that should be plenty. I would definitely run that anti-gyno protocol though.

Top Bottom