Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno lump surgery

stevemarks44

[FONT=&quot]Okay i have come to the conclusion that the lump under my nip has got to go...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Who do I go see? What is the cost? Scars? How long will I be out?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was on tren A 100mg eod and winny tab 50 mg ed for six weeks . My elbows and shoulder joints dried out so bad that I had to take a leave from the gym for about seven weeks now. They ached so bad that I wake up several times a night . Has anyone experienced this and what did you do for it ? I've be on glucosamine, chondrotin, msm and fish oil double doses for three weeks now with no improvement. I get sharp stabbing pains in both elbows several times a day . Thanks..[/FONT]

See your general practitioner first about the gyno and they will probably refer you (and this will hopefully keep it covered by your insurance).

As far as winnie, it dries out synovial fluid and wrecks everyone's joints after a few weeks. You took all the right supplements to mitigate the effects as much as can be, however it is strange that you are still suffering pain. For me, my joints start feeling less bad within days of stopping winnie (which I run at 50mg ed on the tail end of many cycles).

you need to see a plastic surgeon to determine if you need surgery or not... make sure you snip the gland.. i was out 4 weeks total from lifting but i did start cardio after 3 weeks... its no big fucking deal at all... i was awake the entire time... 45 minutes as all it was..

i paid 3500 for it... price should range from 3500-5000

Okay i have come to the conclusion that the lump under my nip has got to go...
Who do I go see? What is the cost? Scars? How long will I be out?
I was on tren A 100mg eod and winny tab 50 mg ed for six weeks . My elbows and shoulder joints dried out so bad that I had to take a leave from the gym for about seven weeks now. They ached so bad that I wake up several times a night . Has anyone experienced this and what did you do for it ? I've be on glucosamine, chondrotin, msm and fish oil double doses for three weeks now with no improvement. I get sharp stabbing pains in both elbows several times a day . Thanks..

Dylan's had the surgery

Top Bottom