Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno lump

DM2007

Hey guys, im starting to get gyno lumps, taking test/deca what to do? how much to take. . . need to know asap

bro you seriously need to overnight some letrozole... if you already have a lump a week could lead to surgery

what dose are you taking? a little more info on the cycle might help. if you're getting the lump from too much estrogen, then the letro will help. however...if it's from prolactin, you'll need some dostinex. if you're going to order both, which..you should have had on hand before starting, then you'd better be ready to drop about 3 bills. i just had a similar situation, although i didn't have the dostinex, so i went to the local health store and bought some vitex. i tripled the recommended dose, and dropped the deca. i also took the letro at .5 mg EOD to start, on a couple days i upped it to 1 mg, then back down. two weeks later, no symptoms.

still need to know dose and how long you've been on though.

this is just a reminder of why we say a cycle includes the specific anti-eeeees and se.rms you may need--the are not optional gear, rather mandatory ger

eddymerckx said:
this is just a reminder of why we say a cycle includes the specific anti-eeeees and se.rms you may need--the are not optional gear, rather mandatory ger
Never start a cycle with out them.

Lump gyno is more likely to be estrogen related although you are on a progesterone with deca. As suggested we need your specific doses & cycle stats, how long on etc to give a recommendation. Dont be too concerned as in most cases the lumps can be reduced sucessfully. If using letro you need to search how to administer the dose as it should be gradually increased over 5 days then tapered out the same. My posts have got it on somewhere.

Bro..just went through the same thing..started with letro 2.5mg/ed for the first wk...alittle high but I was also running 100mg/ed..within 1.5wk it was all gone..also got rid of some that I previously had..gradually tappered it down to .25mg..I also ran dostinex .5mg/2x/wk the last several wks and am continuing it into my PCT to help with libido

DM2007 said:
Hey guys, im starting to get gynecomastia lumps, taking test/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - what to do? how much to take. . . need to know asap

you should have included an AI in the cycle at least EOD

Top Bottom