Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno/lump ?

Stanston00

ok so a friend of mine is basically doing the same thing i am right now, and that is a test only cycle im doing 400 mg e/w as hes doing 600 mg e/w.

he is an idiot and is wreckless and really doesnt care about what happens to his body, until it happens. he refuses to take an ai during or after unless he runs into issues which he claims will never happen. he began developing a lump under his nipple, and it has gotten pretty large. and now he is bugging out.

also mine have began to become a little sore and puffy, but no lump.

I have some aromasin on hand and some nolvadex and d-sustain on the way.

so my question is should i give him what i got to help his situation. or is the aromasin not going to be enough to cure his issues. for him being an idiot i dont want to end up in the same situation as he is, and be left wit nothing. i was going to start taking the aromasin myself to surpress and ensure no further problems for my self. but i kind of feel bad for the kid cause hes got a nice size lump.

any info would be appericated.

Stanston00 said:
ok so a friend of mine is basically doing the same thing i am right now, and that is a test only cycle im doing 400 mg e/w as hes doing 600 mg e/w.

he is an idiot and is wreckless and really doesnt care about what happens to his body, until it happens. he refuses to take an aromatase inhibitor during or after unless he runs into issues which he claims will never happen. he began developing a lump under his nipple, and it has gotten pretty large. and now he is bugging out.

also mine have began to become a little sore and puffy, but no lump.

I have some aromasin on hand and some nolvadex and d-sustain on the way.

so my question is should i give him what i got to help his situation. or is the aromasin not going to be enough to cure his issues. for him being an idiot i dont want to end up in the same situation as he is, and be left wit nothing. i was going to start taking the aromasin myself to surpress and ensure no further problems for my self. but i kind of feel bad for the kid cause hes got a nice size lump.

any info would be appericated.

imo, your friend is at a stage where he needs something stronger than aromasin--he needs femara/letro. the nolv may help if he does 40 for a few days then drops down, but i find nolov works better at the earliest stage, not when i lump has already formed.

should he have stuff on hand for pct anyway?

eddymerckx said:
imo, your friend is at a stage where he needs something stronger than aromasin--he needs femara/Femera - letrozole - . the nolv may help if he does 40 for a few days then drops down, but i find nolov works better at the earliest stage, not when i lump has already formed.

should he have stuff on hand for PCT - post cycle therapy - anyway?

no thats what im saying he doesnt, he actually didnt want to have any. he basically thinks that he doesnt need it, but now sees that he does. im really just tryin to figure out if the aromasin will help the lumps at all because then ill just give him mine and await a new order because he needs something more then i do, but if its not i dont want to waste it on him you know.

no thats what im saying he doesnt, he actually didnt want to have any. he basically thinks that he doesnt need it, but now sees that he does.

You're friend is arrogant and wrong.

he will need letro and if that doesnt work he will need surgery. always have letro and aroma or adex on hand when running a cycle

xrsist said:
he will need Femera - letrozole - and if that doesnt work he will need surgery. always have Femera - letrozole - and aroma or Arimidex - anastrozole - on hand when running a cycle
Good solid advice !

eddymerckx said:
imo, your friend is at a stage where he needs something stronger than aromasin--he needs femara/letro. the nolv may help if he does 40 for a few days then drops down, but i find nolov works better at the earliest stage, not when i lump has already formed.

should he have stuff on hand for pct anyway?
exactly

xrsist said:
he will need Femera - letrozole - and if that doesnt work he will need surgery. always have Femera - letrozole - and aroma or Arimidex - anastrozole - on hand when running a cycle

yep, you guys need to order some letro yesterday, both of you probably need some, and he'll need a larger dose for longer than you would. for you, i'd probably do .5 mg EOD to start, this should take care of it. for him, he'd probably need 2.5 mg ED until it goes away, then monitor it closely. after about a week, you might be good to go with yours, then back off of the EOD to maybe once or twice a week for a couple of weeks, then only as necessary. you'll probably experience some strength loss during this, but this is the price you guys will have to pay.

do you have any adex on hand? also, there's a doc on here now that's dedicating his time to helping issues such as these.

needto - you have that link? or could you move this thread into that forum please? thank you big daddy :D

search on my username and aromasin, then my username and Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - .

there are alot of studies showing SERMs like Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - (and specifically NOT arimidex, an anti-a) will shrink pre-existing gynecomastia.

there are also studies showing that combining Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - with Femera - letrozole - or arimidex will greatly reduce the effectiveness of the Femera - letrozole - or arimidex.

BUT, the good news is aromasins effectiveness will not be reduced by Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - .

so your options would be :

1) stick with the studies that show selective estrogen receptor modulator's being effective at reducing existing gynecomastia, or

2) take an experimental but theoretically sound shot at combining Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - + aromasin if his lump is as big as you say, or

3) the best option is to consult with a doctor experienced in these matters - check out Dr Blau http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...-top-gynecomastia-surgeon-country-576472.html

p.s. as far as I know, while letro gets great anecdotal buzz at reducing existing gyno, there arent any studies backing that buzz. if anyone is aware of any, please post.

It may turn out that studies will demonstrate that while arimidex fails to reduce existing gyno, letro will. and if such is the case its probably because letro can al,most COMPLETELY shut down estrogen conversion, and arimidex is only approximately 80% effective at eliminating aromatse.

Top Bottom