Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Keeps Coming Back... After 2 Surgeries... Suggestions?

gnutz

I have had 2 surgeries over the past 5 years to remove gyno. I thought after surgery it wouldnt come back. Whats up... PLS suggest and or inform. THX in advance...

gnutz said:
I have had 2 surgeries over the past 5 years to remove gyno. I thought after surgery it wouldnt come back. Whats up... PLS suggest and or inform. THX in advance...

If the gland isn't removed it'll come back and back and back!

karachi183 said:
If the gland isn't removed it'll come back and back and back!

yup. get a better doc bro.

you haven't ask the doctor(s) who performed the surgeries? seems like they could answer that better than we could.

yes it can come back. you might PM Dr. Bermont and ask him the questions that you have. i have had the surgery, and i now keep TONS of anti e's on hand. More than i could possibly ever use. dont wanna go through that again!! Dr.s are reluctant to remove the glad because it can leave you with concaved nipples. get anti e's or keep gettin surgery..

BGI

were you using any anabolics to cause it to come back
i would sugest talking to your doc and having blood work done maybe you have naturaly high estrogen levels
just my 2 pennys

If I ever have gyno surgerie I AM GONNA REMOVE the gland for good so it never comes back again .

If you have a fully developed chest , I think it still can look good without the gland , dunno , maybe I am wrong

Victor

Top Bottom