Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno issues from sarms?

holamaed

I have an urgent problem. I got surgery to remove my gyno which I got from running steroids without an AI, my fault. This was about 3 years ago. I ran a sarms stack of LGD4033 and Ostarine MK for 12 weeks. Around 8 weeks I noticed problems again and my nipples got sore, should I take nolvadex?

It sounds like you dont have sarms but prohormones probably fake sarms supplier. If you have nipple sensitivity now use nolvadex and aromasin asap with yohimflame on the nipple.

I've run 2 stacks of sarms, one stack was rad140 and mk2866 the other stack was rad 140 S4 and lgd never once did I have any issues with gyno or estrogen elevation as legitimate sarms won't do that, after getting blood work back I had evaluated liver enzymes which I expected as that can happened when stacking sarms, other than that my blood work was perfect.

I have an urgent problem. I got surgery to remove my gyno which I got from running steroids without an AI, my fault. This was about 3 years ago. I ran a sarms stack of LGD4033 and Ostarine MK for 12 weeks. Around 8 weeks I noticed problems again and my nipples got sore, should I take nolvadex?

If you have Gyno issues then you should be using Nolvadex with ANY cycle that affects your androgen levels.

Maybe you got some fake SARMS like the bros here are suggesting, or maybe the SARMS displaced some of your natural testosterone from the androgen receptors and so your free test is high causing an estrogen spike. This last scenario is not as likely but it is possible.

Make sure to run Nolvadex with every cycle if you are prone to gynecomastia. This is sort of a must for everyone using any sort of androgens if you have had preexisting gyno.

Top Bottom