Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno issues

WaltArden5

[FONT=&quot]So quick question , I am getting a burning sensation in both of my nipples and am wondering if this is possibly a gyno flare up starting? Its doesnt itch and isnt tender yet but ive never had gyno issues before so I'm not sure what it feels like . im only on 500 mgs of test a week and 75 mgs of tbol ed and I'm also taking .5 mgs adex eod . I've been on much high doses of test in the past and ran the same amount of ai with no problems ? So my question is , I have letro , so should I run the letro for few days to kill my estro and then readjust my adex dosage , or just up my adex and leave the letro alone for now ??[/FONT]

You need to get bloodwork to know, but that does sound like a sign of high estrogen. I'd say up the adex for now and get bloodwork done asap. Consider aromasin in place of adex in the future .

you are asking for nothing but trouble in guessing or assuming at your problems at any point... you need bloodwork done to find the root of the problem.. when you start guessing at it, you could actually end up making things worse

Top Bottom