Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno issue

stuffy11

hi i think ive developed a bit of gyno, r their any ways to get rid of it? ive heard that adex can clear it up is that true, at what dosage? what other ways are their??? any advice would be much appreciated. im going to start a new course in two days will arimidex be able to get rid of it while im on the course if indeed it does work at all?

So you think you have gyno and you're going to start a cycle?

Have you used AAS B4?

Have you used an AI?

What's your ht/wt/bf/training history?

run blood work
stop your steroids
get on the anti gyno protocol

do all 3 not tomorrow, but TODAY.. for bloods check my signature and order it NOW. takes 2 minutes to go online and order and 30 minutes to drive to the lab and get the blood drawn

you dont start a "course" if you have gyno issues... thats just flat ass ignorant... do you have any clue what you are doing? have you had bloodwork?

hi i think ive developed a bit of gyno, r their any ways to get rid of it? ive heard that adex can clear it up is that true, at what dosage? what other ways are their??? any advice would be much appreciated. im going to start a new course in two days will arimidex be able to get rid of it while im on the course if indeed it does work at all?

You're starting a new cycle and you haven't presumably even recovered from the last one.
Yeah, no need to repeat anything, check out the advice already given to you above.

Top Bottom