Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno is here first time

Keegancat41

i'm no spring chicken but been in the game 20 some years. well i have always went lean with my AI's and now on my 3rd pin i woke up this morning with sore and sensitive nips. did not play with them, they just started out of nowhere. i'm on 500 test, but my point is things do change in the body and always keep AI's and serm's on hand.

absolutely... ive seen it all bro... one thing i tell people no matter what they are running is to always have an ai on hand... thanks for posting this bro

i'm no spring chicken but been in the game 20 some years. well i have always went lean with my AI's and now on my 3rd pin i woke up this morning with sore and sensitive nips. did not play with them, they just started out of nowhere. i'm on 500 test, but my point is things do change in the body and always keep AI's and serm's on hand.

Not on hand - used from day 1

This is something we have been preaching here for a long time. Over time, you can become more sensitive to estrogen. As we age, our bodies are obviously changing. And even though 500mg per week of test is a pretty "standard" dose, it can cause major issues if not respected. I am glad you are ready to combat it before it gets worse.

We change over time for sure bro. Just a few years ago I could run 500mg test with no ai and everything was great. Felt great. Looked great. Fast forward to now and even on trt at 175 to 200mg per week I usually need one aromasin tab each week

Top Bottom