Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Help Needed (long post)

dean.micheli

Hey guys. My first post. I really need some info & hoping I can get some expertise. I'm 5ft 11 ins, 84kg, currently on a bulk and sit somewhere between 15-18% bf. Although was 10% in the summer.

So, about 4 weeks ago I noticed I had a very sensitive right nip, & as the days went by it got extremely tender and painful to touch, i then noticed there was a lump forming behind the nipple.. yep gyno! I had a similar feeling on the other nipple exactly the same time of year last year (Jan 2016) but seeing as the only cycle I did was Var (non-aromatising) a whole 7 months before (ending July 2015) I just ignored and although there was a small bump, it sorted itself out over the coming months & all but disappeared.. this time around, same story, I completed another Tbol only in July 2016 and pow, gyno AGAIN 6 months later! This time I'm 100% sure it is & it's slightly worse, the right side is noticeably more puffy that the left side.. but only if pointed out, it doesn't look ridiculous - yet

The most frustrating thing is that I have ordered and received my full test-e cycle (including PCT) to begin my first ever 'proper' cycle, ready to go for next week.. then sod's law this happens!

On my first Var only cycle in 2015 (75mg ED 10 x weeks) I didn't do a PCT as it was my first time using aas, as it was oral I wanted to minimise any other drugs and see if I could recover naturally, although I had Aromasin, Nolva & Chlom to hand. None were needed, I had my bloods done and recovered just fine. And when I did t-Bol only last year (75mg ED 10 weeks) I was confident from the year before and alas had the same outcome.. until this gyno flare up.

It has got to probably the size of an acorn is say, I've been taking 25mg of Aromasin & 40mg Nolva for the past 6 days, and although sensitivity has subsided, though not completely, it hasn't shrunk at all. So I have a few questions:

1. Is it just a coincidence that both times it has happened it has been around the time of year that my exercise (espesh cardio) & diet falls away a bit and I eat more saturated fats than usual, bf% increases significantly? Even though my diet was pretty poor only up until about 3 years ago and I never had this occurrence before. Or is it a case of delayed gyno both times? Even though the only aas I've used are apparently non-aromatising.

2. Has anybody been in a similar position? What was the outcome?

3. Does the dosage of Aromasin 25mg ED & Nolva 40mg ED sound ok? & if the gyno is non-aas related, would this medication even help at all?

4. Does the fact my body naturally fought off a flare up last year (took about 6 months to completely disappear) indicate that I may be able to again - or was I just lucky last time.

5. The symptoms first started about 4/5 weeks ago, has the gyno fully formed by now, or will it likely get worse?

6. Is it best to leave the test cycle alone completely until gyno clears up, or would it not make any difference if I start as long as I continue to take AI? I was going to go on a cut with it, obvs clean up my diet again.. should this help symptoms?

I know it's a long post and there are lots of questions but believe me I have searched the internet high and low and cannot find much I information on my circumstances.

Thanks for reading & hopefully look forward to some productive feedback

Cheers all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what I know (a bit) it's strange to have gyno sympthom from var that doesn't aromatize, I'm thinking your body shoutdown testosterone and to compensate do more estrogen, I had also a 2 week var, and my bloodwork show that my estrogen are high, but when was on nolva i didn't feel it, if your nipple is sensitive it could be also high prolactin. But wait somebody whit more expenserience this is just my thoughts

For what I know (a bit) it's strange to have gyno sympthom from var that doesn't aromatize, I'm thinking your body shoutdown testosterone and to compensate do more estrogen, I had also a 2 week var, and my bloodwork show that my estrogen are high, but when was on nolva i didn't feel it, if your nipple is sensitive it could be also high prolactin. But wait somebody whit more expenserience this is just my thoughts

Thanks for your input. It is definitely gyno as there is a lump formed behind the nipple. You're right, it is strange as TBol & Var shouldn't aromatise. That is why I question it possibly being diet related as it has seemed to have happened when I relaxed with food and consumed more saturated fats.. higher bf% & lipids. Possibly related? I'm baffled lol

there is a very simple explanation here and that is that you didn't really run var.

sources will frequently swap in dbol for var because dbol is way cheaper to source and they can sell you 'var' for way more. essentially you used dbol here and got the gyno

blood work on cycle would have easily confirmed this as your estrogen would have spiked

You can be right now you are doing me to think, In the past week when i was on nolva i've incresead my sat fat (beliving Can help in test production) and my bloodwork show high estradiol after var + nolva. But I don't want to say bullshit because in my 14s i had gyno and also now (I'm 19) I'm having acne so for me could be genetic factor. It's better to wait a moderator opinion. Good luck bro

there is a very simple explanation here and that is that you didn't really run var.

sources will frequently swap in dbol for var because dbol is way cheaper to source and they can sell you 'var' for way more. essentially you used dbol here and got the gyno

blood work on cycle would have easily confirmed this as your estrogen would have spiked

Cheers for reply mate. This did cross my mind however for it to happen twice?.. consecutively? And although I have never used Dbol, I never experienced the associated quick wet gains or anything like that.. my results were consistent with Var.. & even if it was, why would it take 6 months for there to be signs of any gyno? Surely, is itbwas bunk, it would have been a lot earlier?

Cheers

You can be right now you are doing me to think, In the past week when i was on nolva i've incresead my sat fat (beliving Can help in test production) and my bloodwork show high estradiol after var + nolva. But I don't want to say bullshit because in my 14s i had gyno and also now (I'm 19) I'm having acne so for me could be genetic factor. It's better to wait a moderator opinion. Good luck bro

I guess everyone is affected differently but it's hard to make sense of it. I'm trying to work out why I reacted this way so I can use the knowledge for future reference. Thanks for ur input [emoji1362]

As @Stevesmi mentioned - ALOT of the anavar is fake. Getting bottles with an anavar label on them isn't hard...getting real anavar - that's a different story.

What caused the gyno is sort of irrelevant anyways. What's done is done. The best thing you can do to remove gyno from past steroid usage is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Run the protocol exactly as laid out. I have seen the protocol do wonders for even the worst cases of gyno. That's going to be your best option for getting the gyno removed without surgery.

I would just stick to the protocol and hope for the best. There is nothing else you could do about it.

If you would follow this outline and it does not work, then I have bad news for you - surgery is the only way.

I would run the anti-gyno protocol. Get that shit cleared up first and then run your proper cycle. Just make sure you run the AI from day 1 and keep up with blood work so you can check estrogen. Just be proactive with everything and you will be fine.

Top Bottom