Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno help

netflix66

[FONT=&quot]I was just looking for some opinions on taking arimdex. I have read that some guys take it from the start of the cycle to prevent gyno before it starts, or even half way though the cycle until the end before they start pct. Is this correct way to go about taking it or should you wait until you start to have symptoms such as itchy nipples. Most of the sugested dosages was .5mg EOD until the symptoms are gone. Any sugestions are greatly apreciated[/FONT]

You don't wait for symptoms. You start taking your AI at the start of your cycle always. Taking .5mg arimidex eod is fine if you aren't estrogen sensitive, but if you are, take 12.5mg aromasin eod instead. If you wait until you have symptoms, you will be fighting a very tough battle trying to rein in your estrogen levels.

i would never wait for symptoms, especially when it comes to estrogen... ive always been an advocate for starting from the beginning

Ai is supposed to be taken right from the beginning.
Personally I'd start with .25mg eod and adjust according to blood work.

Top Bottom