Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno help..?

Eliteforce33

whats up guys, iv been a member for a while and dont really post much.
recently got my bloods and had high e2 .started taking ai which over time helped my e2 get back to normal range But i noticed i have Mild gyno under the nips, its worst on the left side i feel grainy type of tissue above and below the nip but nothing really behind the nip. after research i came across a lot of people recommending use of RALOXIFENE to reverse this, my question is ; is that possible? 60mg a day for 2 months with small dose of ai and after 2 months dorp the ai lower the ralox to 30mg a day untill gyno disappears?

this is a tren induced gyno, i never had gyno before i have done a cycle prior to tren which was dbol and test and test only cycle.

any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated: thanks in advace!

Your best bet for removing gyno that was caused by improper steroid usage or puberty is to run the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

RALOXIFENE alone won't be enough to remove the gyno. You are going to use stronger products like letrozole (it's all outlined in the article).

Since the gyno is tren induced, run protocol 3.

WeekLetrozoleCabergolineCardarineN2Guard
11.25mgs/ED0.25mgs/EOD20mgs/ED5caps/ED
22.5mgs/ED0.25mgs/ED20mgs/ED5caps/ED
32.5mgs/ED0.25mgs/EOD20mgs/ED5caps/ED
41.25mgs/ED0.25mgs/E3D20mgs/ED5caps/ED
50.5mgs/ED0.25mgs/E3D20mgs/ED5caps/ED
60.25mgs/ED0.25mgs/E5D20mgs/ED5caps/ED
TAPER: This phase is required to wean you off the aromatase inhibitors and prevent an estrogen rebound. If you don't prevent an estrogen rebound, there is a good chance the gyno can come back.
7-NONE-0.25mgs/E7D20mgs/ED5caps/ED
8-NONE-0.25mgs/E10D20mgs/ED5caps/ED
9-NONE-0.25mgs/E14D20mgs/ED5caps/ED
10-NONE--NONE-20mgs/ED5caps/ED
Glossary:
ED = every day
EOD = every other day
E3D = every 3 days
E5D = every 5 days
E7D = every 7 days
E10D = every 10 days
E14D = every 14 days
*Requirement: daily topical use of Yohimflame @ 8 sprays/ED.

I was taking 400mg test e, tren 50mg eid, arimidex and i had caber but didnt need to use it.
Trust me it wasnt abuse of tren lo li know better. This cucle was 16 months ago, i got bloods done and havent cycle since than . I probably still have my blood test 4 weeks after the pct , only thing missing from those bloods was estrogen. So about 4 months ago, i went into depression because of work related issues and gained a lot of weight (22 pounds mostly fat) recently (1 month ago) decided to get my self back in shape and lost 12 pounds and during that process i felt a lot of sensitivty so im not sure how i got this after 16 months or whatever.
Im currently on 60 mg ralox ed and 0.25mg arimidex eod.

bump. anyone? i did start ralox 60mg ed and arimidex o.25 eod
on my 3rd week, right side nip has gone down but the left side hasnt even budged.
in bettween my last trend cycle and now i did do a samrs cycle of ostarine only with pct. do u guys think this could of been caused by that?

^^^ brother you need to run bloods WITH ESTROGEN to see what is going on. i am very sure that is your problem. need to run anti-gyno protocol to solve this. in the future be careful when you use aromatizing compounds

gyno is something you will battle constantly if you are prone and use steroids that aromatize

^^^ brother you need to run bloods WITH ESTROGEN to see what is going on. i am very sure that is your problem. need to run anti-gyno protocol to solve this. in the future be careful when you use aromatizing compounds

gyno is something you will battle constantly if you are prone and use steroids that aromatize

yeah bro, i was very carefull on 3 cycles iv done in the past, never had issues. its the sarms because theres no waygyno is going to flare up on its own a year after the cycle lol and i got my bloods done 3 months ago everythign was in order i will post the bloods tomorrow.however, those bloods were prior to the sarm cycle i did so i will have to get them again but the issue is im in ny and we have strict laws when it comes to getting your own blood done lol

Top Bottom