Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Gyno Gyno

gbclax06

im on a DECA only cycle, and as a precaution against GYNO i want to know if you reccomend nolvadex. does nolvadex work? anyone with nolvadex experience please chime in

Run Dostinex also AIFM, you better throw in some test too at equal or more dosage than your dick if you plan on having your dick working, deca shuts you down HARD!

stay away from Nolva while on deca.. from what i understand, it leads to an upregulation of prolactin..maybe macro can chime in.

at any rate, grab yourself some AIFM and you should not have a problem.

gbclax06 said:
im on a DECA only cycle, and as a precaution against GYNO i want to know if you reccomend nolvadex. does nolvadex work? anyone with nolvadex experience please chime in

Why don't you try reading the countless threads on this very topic?
Many people, most notably Mr. X, recommend letrozole and dostinex for nandrolone related gyno. The general consensus is that nolvadex won't do shit for deca gyno. Do some research and stop wasting space with silly questions that are addressed on a daily basis here.

how about you shut the fuck up, i cant do a search since im not a premium user, and if you arent happy with it just sit down and shut your mouth

gbclax06 said:
how about you shut the fuck up, i cant do a search since im not a premium user, and if you arent happy with it just sit down and shut your mouth

If you dont have it yet, dont even worry about it for now. Just make sure you have something on hand like letro or AIFM in case something does start and you can nip it in the ass before it gets out of control. Can I also recommend that you add some test please! Also, how much deca are you on and what is your current weight?

i would do test, but i dont have the cash for that right now, and since im going to begin preseason traning very soon , i figured a short 6/7 week cylce on deca at 500, 300, 300,300,300, 300, 300. would be fine. im at 177. 5'10, male,

Top Bottom