Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno flare up

makaveli25

Been off cycle for about 6 months I did a proper pct.. I started using dermacrine for a bridge.. Got some really nice gains.. I stopped with the dermacrine and started up with a low dose of clomid and nolva.. My nips flared up again there quite puffy. Theres no bump at all. Nolva doesn;t seem to do anything i really think this has something to do with prolactin.. what should my next step in this situation be.. I was thinking maybe some b6

Been off cycle for about 6 months I did a proper pct.. I started using dermacrine for a bridge.. Got some really nice gains.. I stopped with the dermacrine and started up with a low dose of clomid and nolva.. My nips flared up again there quite puffy. Theres no bump at all. Nolva doesn;t seem to do anything i really think this has something to do with prolactin.. what should my next step in this situation be.. I was thinking maybe some b6

I would have your levels of testosterone,,estradiol,,prolactin levels tested to see what the possible cause is and then address it from there.

drop the nolva and clomid

get aromasin.

20mg daily (split 10mg in AM and PM) 4 weeks or until it's gone

once it's gone add another week at 10mg ED to keep it off

next time run aromasin in your cycle

test and dbol only.. I haven't had much of a sex drive even during cycles i think thats why it could be prolactin.. plus a clear liquid comes out when i squeeze

drop the nolva and clomid

get aromasin.

20mg daily (split 10mg in AM and PM) 4 weeks or until it's gone

once it's gone add another week at 10mg ED to keep it off

next time run aromasin in your cycle

I would do this but add in 2.5mg bromo twice a day for a wile or .5mg every other day dotinex with it.

test and dbol only.. I haven't had much of a sex drive even during cycles i think thats why it could be prolactin.. plus a clear liquid comes out when i squeeze

probably too much estrogen from either of those aromatizing compounds

esp dbol

next time reduce dose or take an AI

Top Bottom