Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno flare up.

Kempona

I've been doing 500mg of test for 12 weeks. I was taking Arimidex 1mg/EOD and raised the test to 750/week.. Since that my existing little gyno flared up and become visible and big, so I bumped up the Arimidex to 1mg/ED, but id did not help.

Well I switched to Femara 2.5mg/ED, but its still there...
I'm not scared of it, because the same happend when I used deca and after the cycle it went back to invisible size.

But it's so visible right now so I really need some good advice.
I ordered Nolva and will use it with the Fem together like 40mg of nolva and 2.5mg of Fem/ED. Also lower the test back to 500mg/week.

Have two more shoots till the end. I think I should finish the cycle and don't drop the stuff.

What do you think and what would you do?

Thanks,

Steve

How long has it been since you switched to letro? I say give it a week if that doesnt help you'll probably need to use nova and cut the test.

How long has it been since you switched to letro? I say give it a week if that doesnt help you'll probably need to use nova and cut the test.

It's been two weeks. Will get nolva next week.
Cut the test totally or just tapper it down? Like I sad have two more shoots.

you've already got 12 weeks under your belt, so i would just drop it. test gains stop for me around 12 weeks anyway. you gotta weigh the point of diminihing returns

you've already got 12 weeks under your belt, so i would just drop it. test gains stop for me around 12 weeks anyway. you gotta weigh the point of diminihing returns

Agreed.

The longer the gyno is active the harder it is to rid yourself of it. May as well stop the test and start your planned pct when you get nolva. Trust me bro im battling that shit. Been 10 weeks since I started treatment and im close to normal now. May take another month for full recovery.

Top Bottom