Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno flare up

MXEng10

or atleast I think it is, never had one before. Nipples are slightly enlarged, left one is a little tender, and right one looks like a puff of water is under it.

Stats
6'2"
215 lb
11% bf
5th cycle

500 mg test cyp /wk
500 mg eq/wk
50 mg dbol/day

this is my first time using orals, not sure if 50 mg/ day is too much. I have Aifm, nolva, and proviron on hand. Have been taking 60 mg nolva the last two days, and just upped my aifm to 2 pumps/day, one at night and one in the am. Should I quit the orals or atleast lower the dosage? I have done plenty of cycles before consisting of mixtures of Test E, Deca, and Sust and have never had any probs w/ gyno.

thanks for the help fellas
-MX

2 pumps a day on 50mg of dbol is not enough, i am on nearly the same cycle right now only with 30mg dbol and usin 3 pumps AIFM twice a day and .5mg adex

agree that 2 pumps per day is not enough with that cycle in general and definitely not with the added 50mg of dbol. It appears that you were using 1 pump per day prior to that which is generally not enough except for mild cycles or people with very low aromatase levels.

would up the AIFM dosage to 4 pumps per day. Stop the dbol for the time being, once you normalize you can reintroduce the dbol and slowly increase the dose (start at 20mg per day). it will take several days to see the increased effects of your upped dosage as the estrogenic metabolites of dbol take a while to get out of your system.

I am using 3 squirts AIFM, 1ml AGguys letro MWF, 1 ml AGguys adex TThS and my gyno has virtually disappeared.

I do 4 pumps daily of AIFM and gyno is afraid of me like kryptonite.

See below for my current cycle...I am using 4-5 pumps per day of AIFM. I think its pretty safe to say that I hate gyno, hate being bloated and dont want my nipples to leak again!

Drop the dbol if you're that worried about it.

That stuff is rough on the nips.

Top Bottom