Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno or excess fat???

hkhanpour

Whats up guys,
This might sound kinda dumb, but how can you tell if you have gyno or its just excess fat arounf the nipple area?? when my nipple gets hard, its fine, but all other times it looks wierd..

Someone posted a good test a while back, I forgot who it was..

basically raise your arm up like your going to put deodorant on, and if you nipple flattens out you should be good to go. If it's still puffy might want to look into it.

I have the same problem, puffy nipple areas.
When i dop fat, I notice it is not that bad.
I would assume that it is fat or water.

yeah i am also plagued with puffy nipples naturally, this little test really took a laod off of my back thanks brandonxj(karma for you).

hkhanpour said:
Whats up guys,
This might sound kinda dumb, but how can you tell if you have gyno or its just excess fat arounf the nipple area?? when my nipple gets hard, its fine, but all other times it looks wierd..

It can be very difficult to tell the difference between fat and gland. Although gland tends to be firm and fat soft, I have found soft gland and firm fat. There is also a terminology problem in just what people call "puffy nipples."

"Large nips", "puffy nipples," "puffed nipples," and "puffy nips" are a common terms many give to a problem that extends to the region about the areola. The nipple is actually the central raised structure inside the pigmented areola.

"Puffed nipples" can be a problem for some that involves long nipples above the areola where nipple reduction alone helps.

"Puffy Nipps" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms. The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland. The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass. There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

In many of these patients with "puffy nipples," there was no firm tissue under the areola, just fat and soft gland. Here is one example of puffy nipples in a muscular male. Here is another example of puffed nipples. Here is another patient with puffy nipple gynecomastia.

"Puffy Nipples" can also be a combination of gynecomastia and big nipples.

Specific solutions and options for any one individual depends on the problem to be treated which is best explored with a knowledgeable doctor.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Gynecomastia Details

DR Bermant this is an excellent post you made - im sure it will make or break peoples paranoia that they have gyno. Its sure cleared up mine.

Good bro.

Top Bottom