Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO - delayed onset ? ! WTF!

hard

Bros,

Any comments on this :

For the past 2 years I've been 12 weeks on 12weeks off stacking 'normal' amounts of cyp/dbol for 6 and cyp/tren for 6, along with the usual armidex all during and a clomid recovery. Never have I had even a tingle in my nipples until now.... A week ago my left nip started to itch and then get tender, I immediately started 20mg/day of tamoxifin x 10 days. My nipple is not so quite tender now but I do feel a small marble sized lump underneath and it is still a bit sore.

Here's something that may be coincidence or it may mean something: this all started jsut 1 week after I would have started a new cycle ( in other words 13 weeks after my last cycle ). I decieded to go 24 weeks unitl my next cycle instead of 12 just to give my body a break, but now I'm wondering if I got hit by some kind of rebound effect.

I can't believe this is happening 13 weeks AFTER my last cycle - its the shits. What do you guys think? And also - once you have a small lump will it ever go away without surgery?

thanks in advance bros,

Post-cycle gyno is very real. You are always at risk until you hit homeostasis. I have heard of many bros that this has happened to, including myself. It is good to run anastrazole past your clomid or HCG/Nolva therapy to downregulate estrogen. If you have any anastrazole, I would run it with the nolva for a few weeks or until you symptoms subside. Good luck

did you run ana through clomid theraphy, if not most likely the cause is from rebound estrogen.

hcg can cause gyno...

arimidex 8 weeks after your cycle won't do any good. it only prevents excess androgens from aromatizing into estrogen. by that time all these androgens should have cleared the body.

your natural test production is likely very low at that point. when hormone levels are low a properly functioning hypothalamus tries as hard as it can to produce hormones of any kind to bring it back to normal. unfortunately much of these hormones are in the form of estrogen. nolva, or any estrogen receptor blocker would be the drug of choice to use in these circumstances, but it sounds like it's a little too late for you.

keep up with the novaldex and it should go away even the lump. next time like myself i will run 50mg of proviron and 10mg of novaldex ED throught out the cycle.

I thought I was out of the woods once my own test kicked in. I think from now on I'll be bridging with armidex or proviron to block any estrogen that forms. For now I'll burn through my novaldex and hope for the best.

Thanks guys for all your help

Top Bottom