Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO - delayed onset ? ! WTF!

hard

Bros,

Any comments on this :

For the past 2 years I've been 12 weeks on 12weeks off stacking 'normal' amounts of cyp/dbol for 6 and cyp/tren for 6, along with the usual armidex all during and a clomid recovery. Never have I had even a tingle in my nipples until now.... A week ago my left nip started to itch and then get tender, I immediately started 20mg/day of tamoxifin x 10 days. My nipple is not so quite tender now but I do feel a small marble sized lump underneath and it is still a bit sore.

Here's something that may be coincidence or it may mean something: this all started jsut 1 week after I would have started a new cycle ( in other words 13 weeks after my last cycle ). I decieded to go 24 weeks unitl my next cycle instead of 12 just to give my body a break, but now I'm wondering if I got hit by some kind of rebound effect.

I can't believe this is happening 13 weeks AFTER my last cycle - its the shits. What do you guys think? And also - once you have a small lump will it ever go away without surgery?

thanks in advance bros,
hard

well, the onset of estrogen that you expalin is not too typical, but I will clear this up for you: It happened to me. Exactly the same thing, only I was using GH as part of my Clomid/armidex/nolva/proviron post cycle therapy.

The small knot under the nipple is possible to get rid of; I would say, try yohimbe + increase armidex dosage and add winny at 50mg a day w/ nolva and cardio (don't forget the low-carb dieting) and you'll not only be super lean, but the gyno should go away.

Mr.X

Any types of Gyno I have gotten from a cycle, I've been able to get rid of through the use of nolva along with trying to lean up.

However, the gyno surgery I had to get was from pre-pubesent gyno... of which, there isn't anything you can really "take".

C

Thanks bros,

the lump has shrunk considerably since my original post and is much less painfull. I think the lesson I learned is : "just because your 3 months out from the end of your cycle - you ain't outta the woods yet!"

Next time I'll likely bridge with proviron or armidex.

h

ya dude, the lump will go away and so will the tingling, sucks when you have a bad itchy nipple eh?! I had the same problem, which I used 25 mgs of clomid/day, and a few pills of Saw Palmetto which worked well for me. The itch came back a couple of times, but subsided a little later.

later

hey dude I got gyno when I had not been on anything in years,, can be just the flux in your hormones. I had the surgery done and had the glands pulled. This makes it almost impossible for the gyno to come back. It is not 100% but the doc told me that there is hardly any chance of it bothering me again.

Top Bottom