Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno From Deca? Yes Or No!

Here we go...

• YES! I got Gyno from Deca!

Votes: 109 27.9%
  • No! I have never gotten gyno from Deca!

Votes: 168 43.0%
  • No! I have never gotten it, but I think it will happen!

Votes: 29 7.4%
  • No! I have not, but know, REALLY know someone who has!

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • I've never tried Deca, but still argue that it will cause gyno!

Votes: 69 17.6%

• Total voters
I'm a bit confused. A sensitive nipple is not necessarily a sign of gyno, is it? I've done two cycles and my nipples got a bit sensitive and pointy each time, but returned to normal afterward. I thought that was pretty standard with testosterone.

early stages are starting, but not high enough doses or long enough to make it gyno, if you ask me. I think you are cutting it off at a good time. I go through the same thing, and when the cycle is over, my nips aren't pointy or puffy. I can breathe a little easier.

I still don't see anyone admitting that deca-only cycles (below 600mg/week) have caused gyno.

I got gyno on a deca/d-bol cycle last summer.....took winny at 50mg/day and it virtually disappeared. I was running the deca at 400mg/wk when it occured. I am sure it was from the deca because I had gotten gyno from an a-bomb only cycle years before, and they both cause progesteronic gyno.

I will say this though, I am very predisposed to gyno. I got it from doing d-bol only cycles when I was younger (it just cleared up over time).

I'm just throwing this out there, because the idea popped into my head...

Maybe this will sound stupid...but.....maybe worth a try.

Has anyone or does anyone start there liquidex, nolva a week before there cycle to maybe give it a head start "so to speak" on claiming the receptors? :idea:

Top Bottom