Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno From Deca? Yes Or No!

Here we go...

• YES! I got Gyno from Deca!

Votes: 109 27.9%
  • No! I have never gotten gyno from Deca!

Votes: 168 43.0%
  • No! I have never gotten it, but I think it will happen!

Votes: 29 7.4%
  • No! I have not, but know, REALLY know someone who has!

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • I've never tried Deca, but still argue that it will cause gyno!

Votes: 69 17.6%

• Total voters
Excellent point, Daeo.

I was thinking about that shortly after I made the poll options.
But since I won't be taking Deca alone either, maybe this will be close enough.
It's almost 50/50 right now.

elementz said:
Decca is one of the most dangerous steroids on the market simply because if u get gyno chances are u need surgery. i did a light cycle at 200 mgs a week and started getting symptoms. i will never use decca again.

Umm. If you get gyno it won't matter what drug you used, you'll still have to get surgery to remove it. And deca isn't the most dangerous steroid. It only happens that some are sensitive to progesterone. I can guarantee that alot more people are sensitive to estrogen and have gotten gyno from test. I don't dislike any AS. They all serve a purpose in my opinion. But claiming it's the most dangerous AS out there is a falacy...

I agree. Gyno doesn't necessarily make something "dangerous". But I see your point. Daeo is right, however. I get gyno symptoms starting from test within two weeks of when I start to take it. Without clomid I'd be screwed.
So does that mean Test is one of the most dangerous as well?

So am I hearing that if your prone to estrogen gyno there is a higher chance of being prone to progesterone gyno? What about fina? doesn't fina give some people progesterone problems?

Daeo said:
One question..

For all of those who claimed they got gyno from deca, did you use it alone???

Took the words right out of my mouth!

I don't see too many people saying anything now.

You really have to be an idiot to get gyno from Deca! (Except for the 0.1% who have a predisposition).

2thick,

once again you open your mouth and only nonsense pours forth.

While the percentage may be lower than 50%, probably more like 10-20%, .1% is ridiculous.

In addition, since when did intellect have anything to with progestenic gyno suceptability?

2Thick said:

Took the words right out of my mouth!

I don't see too many people saying anything now.

You really have to be an idiot to get gyno from Deca! (Except for the 0.1% who have a predisposition).

I agree here. How the hell can you get Gyno from Deca? I have used 400 a week for two cycles with not as much as an itch on my nipples. As long as you use winny with it you will be fine.

macrophage69alpha said:
2thick,

once again you open your mouth and only nonsense pours forth.

While the percentage may be lower than 50%, probably more like 10-20%, .1% is ridiculous.

In addition, since when did intellect have anything to with progestenic gyno suceptability?

Alright, Mr. Smartypants. Where is the proof? Not one person has used Deca alone and complained of gyno symptoms.

There is a little things called evidence that needs to be presented before you can get all self-righteous on me.

Daeo,

I never used it alone. I used it with 1000mgs + of enanthate and dbol (cant remember what dose). Also used proviron. I have used that much before without an anti aromatise and had no problems. Then I use an anti aromatise and add deca in and bingo. I have not used deca since and have had no problems with gyno again. I am sure many of the people who posted in this thread are clever enough to understand which substance gave them the gyno.

Peace

Question is Thick-Skull....How do you know it wasn't...???

Val,

No one can be sure to the point of certianity that a given compound will affect them a given way. Many can do extreme cycles with test, and dbol and have no real signs of gyno. However, you must remain aware that as we age, our bodies change...test levels drop, estrogen levels increase...

Will you get gyno, and/or the symptoms from Deca?? The only sure way is to jack it and see...

Just have nolva/liquidex/armidex on hand to curb the symptoms should they arise...Some do very well off Deca at HUGE dosages, while others are totally fucked(me % Huck) at low dosages

Grow and enjoy Val....:)

Ranger

Top Bottom