Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno From Deca? Yes Or No!

Here we go...

• YES! I got Gyno from Deca!

Votes: 109 27.9%
  • No! I have never gotten gyno from Deca!

Votes: 168 43.0%
  • No! I have never gotten it, but I think it will happen!

Votes: 29 7.4%
  • No! I have not, but know, REALLY know someone who has!

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • I've never tried Deca, but still argue that it will cause gyno!

Votes: 69 17.6%

• Total voters
when using de.ca at 400 mg with test at 500 mg noticed pea sized lump in right nipple towards end of cycle. went away within a few weeks of coming off. never got gyno from anything else so i pressume it was caused by the de.ca

Big Brother Val said:
Okay, damnit.

I have one concern about Deca. Not Deca-Dick, not bloating, not IM fat deposits, shit... I don't even care if I don't gain worth a whore on it... my concern is GYNO.

Progesterone induced GYNO. I am really prone to gyno from Test... I don't know if I'll have the same effect on Deca, or if I should even really be concerned.

I grow like a weed on EQ. Better than I do off of Test. So Deca intrigues me, I'd like to see how I react.

So this poll is essentially designed to give me the vote on how many of you have ACTUALLY GOTTEN GYNO FROM DECA.

No rumors.

No scientific proof that it will or will not happen.

I want personal experiences.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

its purely individual. I say most will not have a problem if used right in moderate dosage

OK guys ..
Ive read pages 1-11 and wanted to go ahead and post up a quick reply while Ive got a computer available...

Ive done what I would consider a pretty good amount of research on Deca and the and the postive and negative effects it may have, but am curious about ...you guessed it, Gyno.

I took my FIRST "cycle" of 200mg/1CC per 10 days for 60 days to see how my body took it. I was overweight but not in AWWFUL shape at 5'10 285 lbs, played football in high school, just had gotten out of shape. After getting positive results, and dieting properly i knocked myself down to 250lbs by the end of the "mini cycle" and chopped about 4 inches off my waist. I was told I should not need to take an estrogen blocker or any kind of post cycle of a minimal dose of only deca. Waited about 6 weeks and started another cycle of deca at 200mg/1cc per 7 days and am on week 6...I'm now weighing in at 228-230 and have noticed dramatic increase in strength, decrease in body fat, and increased energy. NOW. Of course at 285..I had man boobs...now, I am noticing some dramatic change but am still seeming to hold on to the fat around my chest and stomach...more likely that I need to hit my chest and stomach exercises harder...? Do more cardio than weights in my workouts..,? OR could this be a sign of gyno...Ive experienced no sensitivity in my nipples, no growth in them, and the area around my chest HAS gotten smaller with the loss of weight...just figured it would be smaller than it is. OPINIONS here from EXPERIENCE please guys. WHat are some things I could do to determine if this is the case, and how would I go about getting an estrogen blocker if necessary (Im not opposed to taking something else..but would need to know how to go about getting it)

How to rid man boobs fast - full system, online membership and unlimited updates.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Get rid of your man boobs in 24 hours guaranteed:
<a href="http://payzeno.com/a/youid/22">Click here</a>
[/FONT]

just check you prolactin and progesterone levels. if too high it could be from deca. just use dostinex+hcgenerate then.

Top Bottom