Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno on deca

Nelson Jazz

Hi guys, I'm on my 5th week of deca only at 500 mg a week and I started experiencing gyno symptoms is this normal? I never expected this.

Hi guys, I'm on my 5th week of deca only at 500 mg a week and I started experiencing gyno symptoms is this normal? I never expected this.
Whats your stats?
BF?
How many cycles? First time with deca?
Are you gyno prone?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

Yes at 500mg/week of deca by itself you can easily get gyno.

I am surprised to read that post. Deca only aromatizes at like 20% of what testosterone does. The only way I can see deca causing the issue is if he is running no AI and is really sensitive to estrogen.

I am surprised to read that post. Deca only aromatizes at like 20% of what testosterone does. The only way I can see deca causing the issue is if he is running no AI and is really sensitive to estrogen.
...and if he was running test along with the deca....which most guys do. I do not however...but thats a different topic.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Deca is quite a weak androgen, androgens are what compete for certain receptors in breast tissue that are responsible for gyno.

With enough androgens, and depending on the person of course, you should not have any estrogen issues.

Top Bottom