Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno/cycle question

Dr.Equinstein

A friend of mine may have gyno. He went to his doctor about it and after conflicting opinions with his doctor and later on the surgeon. Im rambling..well the surgeon told him that it looked like gyno although most cases he had seen in gyno had developed on both sides and not just one paticular side. He has it on his right side and its not even noticeable to the eye. The surgeon told him that he thought it would reduce in size on its own eventually but he would have it removed later if he chose to. My friend is also determined to do another cycle. What would be a safe bet for him. I know nothing is a guarantee, i was thinking of a Deca/Winny stack..any input is much appreciated, thank you.

get a second opinion...one of my friends had that happen to him...the doctor said the same shit..only looks like one side...and the doctor said he could wait it out..well he did took another cycle...big mistake...i feel you should attend to it right away...treat your body well its the only one you got..if its gyno dont mess with it..it only gets worse...if your friend continue with the AS chances are it will worsen..in my opinion handle it now..if that means remove then do it...then if he wants to take another cycle after the removal then do so...g

Top Bottom