Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno from clen.....help out

santo smith

not sure what is going on, but i started taking clen today and after about one hour taking two in the moring my nips started to feel ichy. what the hell is going on, not taking any A>S> only clen.
do you guys know any thing about this, one more thing when i was taking clen about 6 weeks ago on my cutting cycle i did not have this happen

I have never taken clen, but I know that it is non-hormonal, and wont give you gyno. I think it should help you burn off any gyno you already have though.

i did just come off my cutting cycle about 4 weeks ago, do you think i have low test levels or elavated estrogen from the cycle?

Its not the clen- what was your cutting cycle - it could have supressed test levels- which could start gyno symptoms- did you take/need clomid-tomo

took clomid for over two weeks,
100mg for the first ten days and 50mg for the next 7 days
the cutting cycle was winny/fina/and t-50 with clen and t-3
nips feel wierd, like they are bruning...and they are not hard

Just a quick question on clen. How should i be taking about 15% bf, 190lbs, 5'9'', what do you think? Does it really help with slight gyno that has developed? How much bf% should i drop with clen? How long does it take to kick in?? i am getting 100 pills for $100 is that good? :confused:
All help is greatly appreciated.

clen burn off gyno you already have? u need to get your facts straight. gyno is breast tissue under the nipple. you can't burn that off. u can burn fat off around your nipples by dieting and doing cardio, but u can't "burn" gyno off. =)

Top Bottom