Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Clarifications...INSIDE

swordfish151

Ok i have read tons of threads and noticed that we or most are confused on what gyno really is...and how it can be cured or if it can even be cured. So i was thinking for all they gyno experts or well experienced bros out there to explain the following please:

What is Gyno?

what is the difference between puffy nipps and gyno?

is puffy nipples gyno or is gyno associated with puffyness and painful lumps in your nipps?

Can nolva or any other drug treat gyno?

Can nolva or any other drug treat puffy nipps?

what are the symptoms of gyno? what should you look for?

I noticed that some threads talked about having GYNO from puberty...but my understanding of gyno was that it was associated with painfull lumps and not just with your nipples being puffy. I think this is were the confusion starts...is just having puffy nipples just fat deposits that can be cleared with proper diet and lower body fat...or can nolva help puffy nipples...are they the same thing puffy nipps and gyno? i hear alot of guys say i have gyno from puberty, and then i hear some bros say i started getting gyno, that itchyness in the nipps, the small lump and so forth, so the tow didnt equal the same thing to me......post up.

I took a cycle of test last year, my first and only cycle to date.

First, I developed sore puffy nips which quickly turned into small lumps.

Although I was on nolva, I still developed gyno. I thought I'd have to get surgury and quickly looked for a solution. Meanwhile, if anything even touched my nips, the pain was HORRIBLE! I ended up taking nolva/femara/dostinex for about 6-7 weeks and was able to almost completely get rid of the lumps. You can't even tell I had them.

I've heard though, if you recently developed gyno like I did, you can possibly get rid of it but if you have had it for awhile, or if you developed it during puberty, that surgury is the only solution.

As for symptoms, it started with very itchy nipples. At first they weren't even sore, just very itchy, similar to dry skin. The lumps started small, and developed from pea size to dime size fairly quickly.

Anyways, hope this helps a bit, good luck!

Definition of gyno:

Gynecomastia

Gynecomastia is a somewhat confusing term, because it is commonly misused. The term gynecomastia actually refers to the presence of excess glandular breast tissue causing male breast enlargement. Incidence figures for gynecomastia frequently quoted are anywhere between 1% and 60% of the male population.

True gynecomastia probably occurs toward the lowest end of this range (1%). Pseudogynecomastia is merely a deposit of excess fat in the area of the male breasts. This pseudogynecomastia is much more common, and occurs very frequently in males (some say in up to 40-60% of men). This explains the great disparity in incidence or prevalence ( how common the condition is) figures given.

Unless actual breast tissue is present, the technically correct term for the condition is pseudogynecomastia. Because the term pseudogynecomastia is quite long, and because true gynecomastia is much more rare, most often breast enlargement in males is referred to as gynecomastia (though technically incorrect), because male breast enlargement is far more likely in any individual case to be pseudogynecomastia.

For the purpose of this site, I use the term true gynecomastia to refer to an actual increase in breast tissue (rare), and adopt the common convention of using the terms gynecomastia and pseudogynecomastia interchangeably to refer to enlarged male breasts due to an accumulation of fat in the breast area of the male chest. Also note that the term gynecomastia is commonly misspelled as gynocomastia.

Gynecomastia most commonly occurs around the time of puberty or early teen years in young men. Many patients report having tried both weight gain and weight loss, in an effort to improve gynecomastia. These rarely lead to significant improvement, however, and in fact both weight gain and weight loss often seem to make gynecomastia worse. Weight lifting in an attempt to increase the size of the pectoral muscles is often tried as well, but this also seems to worsen the appearance of gynecomastia in most cases, causing the chest fat to protrude or "stick out" even more.

im currently running 700mg/wk of sust. My nips are sensitive, but thats as far as it goes. Maybe a little puffy if any, but they dont hurt by any means. They are just a little more sensitive than normal (nipples are sensitive to begin with). Am i to worry? no lumps either ive checked. im 7wks into my cycle.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but not to using gear, so if i'm gonna be flamed take it easy on me please....

I had Gyno on my just one nipple about 7 years ago.

I used to get puffy nipples just as 'Rippedrule' has explained. I always used 10mg of Nolvadex during my cycle and increased it to 20mg when the puffy nipples appeared.

However, I got it one time using Anapalon 50's and it did not go away no matter what I took. I had surgery in the end to get rid of it; the doctor was not impressed and said I would get it again if I still carried on. I remember him saying, “If you’re going to carry one being stupid take 20mg of Nolvadex next time.” Now I always take 20mg from the very start of a cycle and continue it for 3 weeks after my cycle has finished, and I had no problems since.

Best to be safe than sorry, well that’s my motto now :eek:)

<<<im currently running 700mg/wk of sust. My nips are sensitive, but thats as far as it goes. Maybe a little puffy if any, but they dont hurt by any means. They are just a little more sensitive than normal (nipples are sensitive to begin with). Am i to worry? no lumps either ive checked. im 7wks into my cycle>>>>>>

I would play it safe and spend a little cash on some nolva. You might spend $20-60.00 now, but that's a lot better than spending a few grand on surgery later, or worse, not being able to afford the surgery and walking around with a set of tits. I wouldn't take any chances.

C3bodybuilding said:
<<<im currently running 700mg/wk of sust. My nips are sensitive, but thats as far as it goes. Maybe a little puffy if any, but they dont hurt by any means. They are just a little more sensitive than normal (nipples are sensitive to begin with). Am i to worry? no lumps either ive checked. im 7wks into my cycle>>>>>>

I would play it safe and spend a little cash on some nolva. You might spend $20-60.00 now, but that's a lot better than spending a few grand on surgery later, or worse, not being able to afford the surgery and walking around with a set of tits. I wouldn't take any chances.

true dat, im ordering now! :)

Sore puffy nipples can be an indication of high levels of estrogen while on a cycle, similar to a girl entering puberty as her breasts begin to develop.

Top Bottom