Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno, can you get it if you have never got it, read on

python77

what i mean is can you not get it one time from using say 500mg of sust, and then get it the next time from using the exact same dosage. (and im talking just using that one steroid that you were ok on before, not 500mg sust and other steroids on top of that, that would not be a sure comparison) sorry if i lost anyone, sort of a bad descriction.

honestly, not from a scientific standpoint but from actual personal witness to this i wouls say yes. for example, one of my friends had been using a deca/test at moderate doses with no antiestrogens and had no gyno. later on after coming off and normalizing again he started with another cycle. this time being just deca, at the same dose he used before but this time not even with the test. too bad for him, cuz he did get gyno and its still there. surgery is his only answer to this problem

Well I've been using for years at well over a gram of test plus other aas. Just about 4-5 months ago I started a cutting cycle which consisted of Eq/winny/anavar/primo and ONLY 200mg test per week just to keep willy workin'. Anyways I NEVER before had any probs till that cycle and I was only on 200mg/week. I had to stop the test all together because even though I was taking a combo of arimidex, nolv and provirion my nips were still sore.

I want to see what happens next bulk cycle to see if I'm permanently prone to gyno but the old lady wants to have kids so I had to post pone it. Sucks to be off! Oh well.

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom