Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno - black liquid from nipples - help

whiteox

Hey,
I'm not very experienced with juicin but have been lifting since highschool (about 10 years). I've done 3 cycles in my life:
1. 200mg deca/wk + 100mg winny/wk for 7 weeks - 3 years ago
2. 400mg deca/wk + 150mg winny/wk for 6 weeks - 4 months ago
3. 300mg deca/wk + 200mg eq/wk - currently on 5th week
My current stats are:
Bodyweight: 202
Bench: 430
Squat: 615
Deadlift: 605
OK so here's the deal - on my current cycle - I've developed lumps under both nipples. I have a very big chest so they're completely unnoticable from a visual standpoint but I can sure feel them and BLACK SHIT COMES OUT OF MY NIPPLES WHEN I SQUEEZE THE LUMPS. Is this a normal gyno side effect or should I be worried? My wife thinks that it's pretty damn funny to "milk" me. Here's another few questions for anyone who can answer 1 or all and I really appreciate all the advice you guys give!
1. Is it normal to get gyno from 300mg deca/wk + 200mg eq/wk? I thought this was a pretty safe stack as far as gyno goes.
2. If I take nolvadex during the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle is it likely to help and if so is it likely to hurt my strength? How about clomid?
3. What should the doses of the above two be during my cycle?
4. If I have the lumps surgically removed will I ever have to worry about gyno again? I've heard that if they just do lypo that you can get gyno again but if they take the glans out that you never have to worry about it again - is that true?
Thanks for any help/advice.

If you have gyno, nolva won't do anything because its most likely progesterone induced from the deca.

In your past cycles the winny took care of potential gyno from the deca. Your EQ dose isn't enough to do anything (gyno or gains).

I've never heard of secretions before...seeing a doc wouldn't hurt.

NOT GOOD...GET THAT CHECKED..I HAVE HEARD OF MILKY WHITE SECRETIONS FROM STEROID USES WITH PROGESTERONE SIDES, BUT NOT A BLACK DISCHARGE..I'D GET THAT CHECKED BUDDY..

Re: Re: gyno - black liquid from nipples - help

mlomker said:
In your past cycles the winny took care of potential gyno from the deca. Your EQ dose isn't enough to do anything (gyno or gains).

I've never heard of secretions before...seeing a doc wouldn't hurt.

jep that's right and I've heard about it before you must be really prone to progyno get some winny asap and noval wont do shit

Last edited:
Hey
Thanks for your replies - I'm relieved that a couple of you have heard of other's with this symptom without any major problems. I should have taken winny on this damn cycle but couldn't get any. Kingjohn's right - the lumps are wierd and iritating to I keep feeling/squeezing them - it's probably argravating them.
Has anyone had gyno surgery and their glands removed? Is it true that you never have to worry about gyno again afterwards? If so, it might be worth the $1500 or so.

I had mild gyno is highschool naturally, I know how you feel, I had lumps and they kind of itched and when I would lean up against my desk it would hurt. Mine went away on its own and juice did not bring it back so I am always on edge while on.

Nice shameless posts of your quite unbelievable stats,

That total at that body weight would at least make you a state champ in powerlifting

You're full of shit

Top Bottom