Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Back!!! after pub Gyno removed 15 Years ago...HELP!!

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
I had puberty gyno, that I had surgically removed when i was 22 (im 37 now)...ran about 10

cycles on and off over ther past 10 years....the only concerning sides I had during any

cycle was a slight harding in the nipple along with some pain in the area; which later

went away...no long term sides..that is until my last cycle.....got some underground sh*t

from a guy named chemical muscle...

Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/week (ETD injects)
Week 1-6 50mg Anadrol each day...
Week 1-6 or 8 75mg Tren A EOD
Week 6-12 50mg Winny ED

it actually was a very effective cycle gains wise....but i did go through some unusual

dizzy spells and towards the end my heart was beating fast at rest that was concering

enough to pay a visit to the doctor...they couldnt find anything wrong.....anyway..about 6

months after the cycle I noticed that my chest felt a bit soft.......i figured that since

I let my diet go a bit that I just got a little chubby....well ive been on a mission for a

year now......and ive lost weight and body fat...guess what......that fat on my chest has

not gone away......so I starting thinking it might have caused by this underground crap I

was taking.........now when I had my gyno surgery years ago, they removed most of the

gland and I was told that it would not come back......now this is not a hardness around

the nipples...this is fat around the sides of my chest heading towards my lats....

So I went to 2 PLastic Surgeons to get their opinions...and I told them about my steroid

history.,...they basically told me that its fat and there is no way to determine whether

it was caused by the steroids, bad diet or any other factor.....lets face it, they arent

dieticians or real medical doctors....so they want 6,500 to take care of it (I also

included pulling some fat out of the front of my gut and obliques...why not since Im

already under the knife).....

So my question to you guys is....how can I fix my issue without surgery

Well Im planning on doing another cycle to get ready for summer and I obvioualy do not

want to further aggrevate the issue and ideally id like to treat the issue at the same

time.....what do you think?

I thought in true "gyno surgery" they excised the discs under both nipples and the surrounding breast tissue. If he did that, wouldn't all you have left is ordinary chest fat?

yes i think it is safe to say it is ordinary chest fat............which i cannot get rid of.....and it really popped up after this last cycle....

Im doing 45 of cardio a day and training...diet is clean.....im 5 10 192 about 18%..lean across the board except this issue.....

so do i have surgery...keep going the path with diet/exercise.....or shoudl I be taking somethgin to help the issue?

Yeah it sounds like psuedo-gynecomastia , that sucks not sure of a quick fix .

Brad.

My doc told me it would be impossible to fully remove all the gland cells...even if I had surgery for cancer... I still get a little sensitive with higher estrogen side effect stuff...Like when I recently used methlytest...nasty stuff...bt strong...

Top Bottom