Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno appearance

JotaJotaBoy

[FONT=&quot]This is probably just me being paranoid but i feel the need to ask. I have a concave sternum which makes my chest look slightly "tittyish" and my nips have always been sorta puffy and stick out.And besides that, the only fat i carry is on my chest and stomach(not much, 11% bf) I have been on my first cycle for two weeks, test cyp 300 mg/wk and dbol 20 mg/day. I dont think thats enough aas to give me any gyno especially this early on, but they are looking a little more pointy to me lately, maybe b/c i've been looking at myself in the mirror more cuz im getting bigger. I dunno, anyway, I guess my question is if a little nolva would flatten my nips out even though they are like this naturally. What do you guys think?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Wait a minute. I did not hear anything about what AI you have been using. If you haven't been on an AI since day 1 of your cycle and you're using dianabol, you are pretty much trying to get gyno. Go get bloodwork done and see where your e2 is at

you clearly have zero clue what you are doing... what do you mean that test and dbol is not enough to give you gyno... you need to stay away from steroids, period... you dont have any idea what you are talking about or doing

Top Bottom