Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno again after surgery, and I have low estrogen. Help me.

tripleOG

Hey guys, I had gyno surgery about 3 years ago. It was great, I finally didn't have that shitty pain in my nipples. But crazy thing is, it just came back, and I'm not on cycle. I got my blood tested and I actually have really low estrogen. WTF? Why would this be happening again with low estrogen levels and i'm not running a cycle?

Did you also get your prolactin levels checked? Gyno can be caused from both high estrogen and/or high prolactin.

That's the only thing I can think of. Try using an anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline. 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage. You can order it from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

elevated prolactin levels can cause lactation, but has nothing to do with gyno. I have said this a lot but it falls on deaf ears apparently for whatever reason

you might just be having nipple irritation. or it could be high prolactin levels (but i doubt it)

Well the guys kinda pointed it out. It might not necessarily be estrogen induced gyno, but prolactin. Do tests on prolactin as well to check it.

In either case - sounds awful that you undergo a surgery and it came back.

Top Bottom