Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno after Surgery?????

bigp3

I had a case of bitch tits from when I took some anapolan when I was younger. I put off having it fixed for years, but finally this year I sucked it up and had it operated on. The doc that I saw took the offending tissue plus the gland out. He said that there is no way for the gyno to return once the gland has been removed. From what I have read this sounds like horseshit, but who the fuck knows. I am not a doctor and can't seem to find anyone that konws the answer to this one. My point to the whole thing is, I just started back on the gear again after not doing anything for about 5 years. I am concerned about the bitch tits coming back and I for damn sure do not want to go through that again. Is my doc right about this or should I just not be a tight ass and get some clomid for when I am done.

My cycle 300 mg deca for 10 weeks stacked with 20 mg dbol a day for the first 6 weeks.

Thanks goes to anyone who can help

It will come back! No question. I am living proof. You need Nolvadex DURING cycle. Do not start until you get Nolva (anti-estro).

Thanks bro, that is what I thought and from everything I have read that seems to be the case. I should ad this is not my first cycle in five years... I did do one before this the same as the one now and had no problems with the gyno, but I guess it is better to be safe than sorry. Lord knows I dont want to fuck with that shit again. It amazes me sometimes how doctors don't know shit.

Thanks

BrickGirl said:
If the gland has been removed I do not see how it could come back.

The problem is that the gland is not just one solid piece. Take a look at this drawing of gland / fat in gynecomastia. Move the mouse over the purple arrows to see typical variations of fat / gland combinations. The gland concentrates under the nipple and areola. Fingers of gland can then course throught the fat extending down to muscle and out towards the lateral and medial chest.

Refined male chest sculpture leaves the same layer of fat found in uninvolved regions behind after surgery. That way the skin does not tend to scar directly to the muscle which can cause strange pulling of tissues when flexing the chest. Surgical attempts to remove all gland elements as in a problem of male breast cancer, just does not look natural. In normal gynecomastia sculpture, a small button of gland is often left just under the nipple to prevent nipple collapse. (It is hard to move a piece of fat into a nipple defect and keep that fat alive after surgery.) Fine fingers or threads of gland can be left behind in the fat layer. Residual fat and gland can be stimulated to regrow.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Introduction to Gynecomastia Chest Sculpture

Had my gyno removed at age 16... and yesterday noticed what feels JUST like the old gland under my right nipple. Its small, but you sure as fuck bet I'm running nolva during my entire next cycle.

There are lots of stem cells mixed in with fat cells also so I would not rule out some re-formation of the gland over time. Like the doc said it is probably not even possible to assure 100% removal of undeveloped gland and surrounding fat cells.

This is the deal that my doc did. He removed the offending tissue but there was no lipo. I dont know if this was wrong or not, but I am better than before no soreness, discharge or the swelling from before, but there seems to be some fat that still hangs around my chest. Now my body fat is around 11 or 12 and has been there since the surgery so I dont know if this will go away as I lean up. Just let me know your thougths or if more surgery is needed.

THanks

Top Bottom