Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno after long from prohormones

evans taylor

about a year ago Hey guys I messed up for not being aducated I run a cycle of prohormones without a PCT or anything. A year after I have developed puffy nipples, 12 months later! they don't cause any pain but they get puffy in hot weather which I hate , I'm 23 years old and I would like to know what can I do to bet rid of would taking nolvadex or letro a good idea? thank you.

The thing is that it is bad to mess with all kinds of hormones until you are at least 23-25 years old, as your body may still experience shifts in hormonal levels at this age. Hence the reason the gyno might have appeared somewhat later.

You need to take a more comprehensive and well planned action against gyno than just using letro and nolvadex. Check out the anti-gyno protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

I have personally seen it help other guys, so I am sure that it will help you as well. The secret here is to run it to the letter, and finish the cycle completely. Many guys do the mistake of stopping the protocol as soon as they see improvements, but this is a wrong thing to do if you want long lasting results.

Run the dosages outlined exactly as laid out in the anti gyno protocol 3.0. That's going to be your best bet to remove the gyno without surgery.

Top Bottom