Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno

I stared test e and wini cycle from 2 weeks I started feeling lump in my left nipple so I thought of starting exemestane during cycle. My question is should I stop taking test for few days and start taking exemestane or it is okay to continue with test? Need ur help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

why would you not start with it from the beginning of the cycle? you need to start it now... stopping test a few days will make no difference dude.. .are you sure you have any sort of clue what you are even doing? how old are you?

why would you not start with it from the beginning of the cycle? you need to start it now... stopping test a few days will make no difference dude.. .are you sure you have any sort of clue what you are even doing? how old are you?
Hey dylanhemelli appreciate your help. I am 26 now. I wasn't know that I should start it in the beginning because it's my first cycle. I have stopped test now and winny as well, and I am taking exemestane 25 mg EOD. Is this okay ?

More stats man and of course what dosage you running, how much test e how much winstrol ? I hope you have done bloodwork before cycle, what are e2 levels right before cycle ? Also why you running winstrol on your first cycle ? First cycle test only around 350-400mg, more then enough to make really nice results.

Oh, I read wrong, I thought this is your first cycle :D Anyway wrote dosage here and also winstrol as kickstart is really bad option IMO.

What dose of test? Winny? What's your training history? Ht/wt/bf?

More stats man and of course what dosage you running, how much test e how much winstrol ? I hope you have done bloodwork before cycle, what are e2 levels right before cycle ? Also why you running winstrol on your first cycle ? First cycle test only around 350-400mg, more then enough to make really nice results.
Test 400 mg per week and 25 mg winstrol Ed.

Top Bottom