Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia...some help!!!

GRINGO

Waz up?!
Talking about gyno, are those anabolic gears really safe: Primobolan, Winny, Anavar, EQ?!
I took Soy Protein once and I got some small gyno, nothing perceptive but painful! Its weird, but I think Im too sensitive to estrogen.
So, I just can use anabolic(non-andro) juices, right?! Even if I Take nolva?!
I´ll start a 400mg/week(8 weeks!) EQ cycle! Is it safe?!
What´s your opnion about that?!
Thanks!

Eq can aromatize, but it rarely does. 400mg/week will be fine. The others you listed don't aromatize either. All good choices if you are concerned.

with those you do not need any Nolva at all

Just keep them at hand if after the cycle, nipples start getting sensitive.

Thanx TxLonghorn, "better safe than sorry", right?!
Curiosity only: I can never take test/D-bol/deca, right?!

Never is a long time. Not even Sean Connery lived that long. :) So never say never.

But if you want almost no chance of gyno, then I would stay away from dbol and deca. I would not stay away from test because there are plenty of functions that test plays in the body that cannot be duplicated by other gear. And if your hpta shuts down, you got no test. So I would recommend something like a long acting ester (enanthate or cyp) and take it about 125-250mg/week.

That would be plenty to restore your test that your body will stop producing on cycle.

Gringo, this is not a flame but u keep on asking the same question over and over again. These guys already answered this question and gave u a ton of advice on it. Is there something u didn't understand?
:confused:

In the future, maybe the next cycle, can I use enanthate or cyp test(125 mg/week) stack with winny?! In this case nolva would be necessary, right?!
thanx!!!!

Maxx, now the subject is test cycle...Im not asking the same thing over and over...My next cycle is ready, you helped me to do that. Now, Im only posting some question, just curiosity for future cycles. Sorry, anyway!
Peace!

Top Bottom