Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia and Nolvadex

Bul-dozer

Hi guys, I have never used steroids but I was on a Tribulus cycle for one month.
This may sound strange but the Tribulus got me puffy nipples and a small but visible gynecomastia.

I know that it is good to take Nolvadex with Letrozole (Femara) but I don't have access to Letrozole where I live.

Will Nolvadex alone reverse my freshly obtained gyno?

If yeas, how to take it for reversing gyno?

PS:
Is it OK to use Proviron for reversing the gyno?
I hear that it is good to use it during a cycle but is it OK to take it for reversing the already present gyno?

Thanks!

_

nolvadex will work. I have used it to rid myself of gyno 2 times now from juice. i would start taking 20mg per day between 2 doses then once the gyno looks like its gone drop the dose to 10mg per day for 1 wk. that works for me. if you dont notice improvement after 3-4 days i would bump the dose up to 30mg per day between 3 doses then still drop it to 10 when it looks like its gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks, man.
I have heard that Nolvadex works OK without Femara too.
I bought Nolvadex and I will start using it today.

Still, do you guys know a place where I can get real Femara online?
It is impossible to find it in my country and the only pharmacy that had it asked a ridiculously high price for it (read $300 per 30 tabs).

maybe you could try our sponsor.
I ordered from them once recently and was happy with my product. i bought letro from them to but i havent used it yet to comment. hows the gyno issue going? any signs of improvement yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to stop taking Nolvadex on the third day of my therapy because it inflamated my tongue and mouth.
It seems that I am allergic to Tamoxifen citrate.

I noticed less irritation in my nipples while I was taking it but that was it.
No visible improvement.
Three days is not enough time to notice improvement, I know.

I will go for Femara. Hope I am not allercig to it too.

By the way, is it possible to get rid of the hard rings around your nipples using Femara or Nolvadex?
Or do they just reduce the swelling of the nipples a bit?

In other words: can you really get rid of gyno or is it just reducing its unwanted effects as much as possible?

_

I had to stop taking Nolvadex on the third day of my therapy because it inflamated my tongue and mouth.
It seems that I am allergic to Tamoxifen citrate.

I noticed less irritation in my nipples while I was taking it but that was it.
No visible improvement.
Three days is not enough time to notice improvement, I know.

I will go for Femara. Hope I am not allercig to it too.

By the way, is it possible to get rid of the hard rings around your nipples using Femara or Nolvadex?
Or do they just reduce the swelling of the nipples a bit?

In other words: can you really get rid of gyno or is it just reducing its unwanted effects as much as possible?

_

it cured mine completely. damn sorry to hear about your reaction. i never used any other than nolva so i cant comment on that. good luck to you.

No problem, man, you've been of great help to me.
There are a few things that I would like ot ask you:

Did you have hard rings around your nipples? Or was it just puffy and perky nipples? Did you have breast swelling and fat accumulation in that area too?
I nother words: how bad was your gyno before treatment with Nolvadex?

What roids caused your gyno? Mine was caused by a "harmless" Tribulus weed. Which is not a roid, of course.

How long it took Nolvadex to completely eradicate it to the point that you no longer had hard rings, woman-like breasts and/or puffy nipples?

Have you heard of the drug Crysin?
They say it is the harmless susbstitute for Noilvadex. It is a plant flavonoid.

Thanks!

No problem, man, you've been of great help to me.
There are a few things that I would like ot ask you:

Did you have hard rings around your nipples? Or was it just puffy and perky nipples? Did you have breast swelling and fat accumulation in that area too?
I nother words: how bad was your gyno before treatment with Nolvadex?

What roids caused your gyno? Mine was caused by a "harmless" Tribulus weed. Which is not a roid, of course.

How long it took Nolvadex to completely eradicate it to the point that you no longer had hard rings, woman-like breasts and/or puffy nipples?

Have you heard of the drug Crysin?
They say it is the harmless susbstitute for Noilvadex. It is a plant flavonoid.

Thanks!

my chest looked like there where bananas implanted under my skin. my nipples and surounding ring where hard. it took a few weaks to completely cure it or i should say make my chest look and feal like it should. i was on testosterone. i used to use trib. tbomb II was my favorite. i have never heard of crysin. eating a lot of broccoli could also help.

Thanks, this is great news. Turns out that even a serious gyno could be cured without surgery.

Yeah, I am on a cabbage diet right now.
Started eating cabbage for fat loss purposes but then I read that it contains anti-estrogens (indoles) and is good for removing gyno too.
I read that one of the substances in cabbage (I3C) can increase the estrogen breakdown in the liver to up to 50% in just one week.
Great! :)

I am looking for Crysin right now.
Will order it online, if I have to.

Top Bottom