Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia and Nolvadex

ive used tamoxifen to no avail and im looking at other treatments like Letrozole.

is 5mg tablets x30 how many would should i order. And how shall i take them (how many per day and for how link). Also i have no puffiness to my nipples they are ordinary size and i have a very low body fat (9%) but i just have man boobs ive train down the gym and im quite well built im 23 years old now and ive had this since about 15 years. No steroids etc

shall i just knock all of the drugs on the head and just live with it or opt for surgery. Im willing to try any of the drug treatments availible but im wondering if im just going in the wrong direction here

what sort of dosage and amount should i buy at that price i guess its worth a shot but price on the other site had me a bit worried, im in uk ANY help would be appreciated thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo dozer

Freaking Bummer dude. I have never heard of anyone in my years in the jungle being allergic to Nolva. Now, that ineresting, Trib dont usually cauze gyno. At least I have never heard of it doing so. Your case is mad fucking wierd. Fuck I have used trib over the years to keep my dick hard as hell even while working out. Shit and I mean way before I was talking any oral anabolics. Trib was like fucking juice for me, got me big as hell as well as kept my dick hard.

I did over do it one time and my nuts was on fire for a few hours/ Thought i was going to fucking die my nuts was hurting so bad. But the pain subsided after a while. Knew then I had over did the shit for far too long and came of using saw palmetto berries.

Man, hope the or chrysin or femera works out well for you.

ct

Well... I can't be 100% sure that it is the Tribulus that caused my fucking gyno.

I have overdosed it for one month (4 capsules X 625 mg per day).
There are documented cases in which Tribulus has caused gyno (because elevated Testosterone means elevated Estrogen - it's as simple as that), but the funny thing in my case is that the tribulus product I am using (Optimum Nutrition "Tribulus 625") is known to be pretty shitty and useless because some lab research showed that this product does not contain Prptodioscin.
So, theoretically, my Tribulus can't raise your Testosterone levels, which, in turn, means that there is no excess Testosterone and therefore no excess Estrogen...

On the other hand, I haven't taken any steroids (to be honest, I hate roids), so this tribulus product is the only hormones-oriented shit that I have ever taken in my life.

There are two other possible factors that may have caused my gyno.
The first one is food.

A lot of foods contain estrogen or estrogen-like substances.
Soy, beans, milk, etc.
I have been consuming huge amounts of milk and Whey protein (which is the product of milk).
Chances are that I have been taking solid amounts of Estrogen and othe ranimal or even artificial hormones with those products.

The second factor is (god forbid) - testicular cancer.
I visited two endocrinologists and they both said that my testosterone levels are in norm and are too low to cause aromatization.
They sent me to a balls doctor who said that my balls are OK and I don't have ball cancer...

So, I am left with a pile of shit.
I don't know what the fuck is happening to my body and what is causing it and no body can actually tell me.

The only thing that is left is to try every "cure" for gyno possible - Nolvadex, Femara, I3C, Proviron (which is a fucking steroid) and the such.

My first try was with Nolvadex and was un-successful - it turns out that I'm allergic to Tamoxifen citrate.

_

nolvadex will work. i have used it to rid myself of gyno 2 times now from juice. i would start taking 20mg per day between 2 doses then once the gyno looks like its gone drop the dose to 10mg per day for 1 wk. that works for me. if you dont notice improvement after 3-4 days i would bump the dose up to 30mg per day between 3 doses then still drop it to 10 when it looks like its gone.

most guys I have start high dose with the NOLVA and taper down over time.
slowly as symptoms subside.

Top Bottom